June 16, 2024, 03:47:01 am

Author Topic: Fourth Application  (Read 970 times)

KCB38

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
Fourth Application
« on: March 13, 2012, 02:20:10 am »
Ingame Name: KCB38
Briefly describe all your creations: I have built a pixel mario, a temple, a volcano, a mansion, a tower, an office building, a fire station, the Parthenon, the Hagia Sophia, soccerball, and a CIRCULAR castle.

What worlds are the creations on: The pixel Mario is on the guest world. The temple, volcano, and the mansion are on the current Members world as of 3/7/12. The tower is on current recruit as of 3/7/12. The office building, firestation, Hagia Sophia, Parthenon, soccer, and castle are on the current recruit world as of 3/10/12. The office building is opposite the firestation.

Links to screenshots of creations: I could not find the Pixel Mario, I believe it was destroyed by griefers.
All the rest are here: http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj490/KCB381/
If you have trouble viewing the photos, put it into slideshow mode.

No other players contributed to my knowledge other than a small bit of help from Unholy_Gibbon and Oshawott200 on the Castle.

Extra: I would greatly appreciate a promotion to builder, as well as make use of that promotion. I greatly admire those who are higher up than me and I wish to join their ranks.

Do you agree with our terms? Yes, I agree to your terms.

flyingpegasus

• View Profile
Re: Fourth Application
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 02:28:25 am »
Support!
Hope you get accepted good luck!
Anonymous
Always here to help

KCB38

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 02:29:06 am »
Thanks Peg. :D

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 02:36:19 am »
You should really get WoM, as it helps screenshotting aswell as letting you fly around :)

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 02:55:43 am »
Although adding another build in which was more shaped than rectangles I still don think you have the FULL potential of a builder so I ask for a couple more builds of the quality of your last build to see where you stand in the ranks.

Rejected.