May 04, 2024, 10:15:39 pm

Author Topic: Banned.. :/  (Read 1285 times)

Safoner

• View Profile
Banned.. :/
« on: March 07, 2012, 01:02:04 am »
Hello i got banned for breaking down a wall for getting behind a door didn't realize it was that big of a deal. I tried to replace the bricks but it wouldn't let me and then it kicked me. Could i get another chance i love this server and i've been spending a lot of time on it. In game name is Patrick123kjb. My apologies.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Banned.. :/
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 01:09:36 am »
I was called over by 1JKH and CrazyGamer2000 because they said you were killing chickens, but I did not get there in time to witness that, so I dismissed that. Then after I was doing other things around the server, I noticed them yelling at you because you were griefing around in multiple locations around their cobblestone fort. I had seen you break down multiple walls and 'replace' them-- all actions are recorded as block history, so anything you place or destroy is promptly recorded in the database. The last I saw, you had broken down a wall when a Moderator told you to stop breaking in to other people's homes.

You should know better than to break into other people's homes or places. Other people don't do that to you-- why should you?

The ban will expire in 3 days. I hope you think about this and not do something like that again.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:11:18 am by Xeadin »

Safoner

• View Profile
Re: Banned.. :/
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 02:18:29 am »
Alright. Fair enough. Thank you for your time and i'll assure you this won't happen again.