May 06, 2024, 06:51:22 pm

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 2847 times)

liebelegof

• View Profile
ban appeal
« on: March 06, 2012, 10:31:24 pm »
i was banned and i don't know why.
the only thing i can think of was that i killed a guy because i thought he was bugging out and i was trying to help fix him. . i'm nice to everyone, i give out food and homes to new players, please help me.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 10:39:56 pm »
Moved to SMP Ban Appeals

You were banned by Nefroz for "griefing 8000 blocks various holy sh*t." Please wait for him to respond

Zezenov

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 11:09:34 pm »
lol that's almost over 9000

Nefroz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 04:46:38 am »
I undid your actions in someones house in a 50block area, and entire houses in the distance came back from nothing but pieces of cobblestone, no joke an entire area popped up from me cleaning up your actions. I wont lower this ban, unless my superiors think i should.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 06:19:08 pm »
8000 blocks? This ban should be permanent imo.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 07:53:35 pm »
Last I checked (which was yesterday), it was set as permanent

liebelegof

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 01:27:12 am »
i never did 8000 blocks, the only thing i did was someone moved, and destroyed their own house, and left the protection stone. a moderator removed the stone for me and i made a small town on the hill. i only ever griefed twice, and that was when i first started opticraft. please, i will do anything i can to make up for what i have done, i never knew that that person hadn't left. the land was destroyed within his protection stone, so i assumed he had left and forgotten the stone. please un ban me. i love opticraft, and i am truly sorry. i never meant anyone any harm. ban me if you will, just give me one more chance.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 04:07:50 am »
He/she may not have grief'd 8000 because it also counts the blocks placed in the area.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 04:09:28 am by Wratkie »

Nefroz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 06:32:35 am »
True wratkie, but when I see entire houses pop back up from nothing in the distance that I didn't even know were supposed to be there through the window of the house I did fix its kinda safe to assume that alot of them are id think.

liebelegof

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 08:10:15 pm »
i only ever griefed 2 houses my entire time on minecraft, both were abandoned. i dont know about the entire houses in the distance being griefed, a couple of my friends guessed my account a few months ago, it was probably them. i swear i didnt do anything that big, at least let me on to show me what your talking about. the only place i ever built stuff was my hunting grounds, my little island, and i helped people build their houses.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 11:24:51 pm »
Just because the houses appear abandoned does NOT give you the right to just get rid of them without prior consent. Those are still other user's homes.

liebelegof

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 08:08:53 pm »
i didnt know at the time, i just started when i griefed the homes. i repaired them too.