April 23, 2024, 04:38:28 pm

Author Topic: Absence :(  (Read 2617 times)

Raichor

• MC Classic - Builder
    • View Profile
Absence :(
« on: March 05, 2012, 06:33:04 pm »
Well my mum just had a talk to me about how i never get homework done and now after long discussion we came to the conclusion that it was due to minecraft and as this is a very important year to me (GCSE's) i need to take this issue very seriously. I find it quite annoying as i was about to start a new project and i hope to get back to building in the easter holidays (6 weeks time) and the summer holidays. i have come to the agreement to go on minecraft only at the holidays as it is stopping me getting homework done in time, and i have coursework coming up. i hope to see you all during the summer and easter break and i hope to get back to building soon, but for now goodbye.

Your_Mine

• Death Knight Operator
  • Guardian of an Abandoned Empire
    • View Profile
Re: Absence :(
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 07:23:46 pm »
I understand completely, I had to cut back my time dur to school as well.
Farewell for now, get good grades, and see you later! :D
All your mine are belong to me.

JimmyWhiffler

• meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 08:44:52 pm »
Good luck with all your exams this year!  The bonus is that GCSE Summer is the best yet! (Well I think it was anyway) Mainly because it's an extra long holiday and you get lots of exam leave before hand!  I'm now doing AS Levels now and I would genuinely go back and do that summer all over again (even with the exams!)  All I can say is, I commend you for taking a break from Minecraft to put studies first, and I hope you have a great time in your last GCSE year! \o/
See you around some time ;)
All I have to say to you sir. It's fucking sorcery. There's your answer.

Sorted?

I hope so.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 08:49:04 pm »
Lol, my parents are yelling at me for playing this game so much too. XD Well, good luck!