May 04, 2024, 03:55:08 am

Author Topic: Opticraft Modern Art  (Read 3990 times)

JimmyWhiffler

• meh
    • View Profile
Opticraft Modern Art
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:20:29 am »
So, today Opticraft made some modern art. I think it's great, but please leave your opinion below! :D

Contributors: JimmyWhiffler (tis meh)
                     gameguy96
                     iGenerator
                     kodak28
                     Oshawott200
                     Redchecks
                     Nick3306

Edit:  Ok, I'll admit, it's basically a rubbishy mess. (But isn't all modern art really? :P)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 12:36:00 am by JimmyWhiffler »
All I have to say to you sir. It's fucking sorcery. There's your answer.

Sorted?

I hope so.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Opticraft Modern Art
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 12:54:05 am »
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Raichor

• MC Classic - Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 01:09:55 am »
The Overall piece creates a sense of vibrance and happiness, using bright colours in a random form to create a strong, bold and meaningful piece of art. The blocked in colours create the sense of minimalism and this shows how the artist has thought about how even the most simple and the most random of designs can create a powerful effect, trying to relay to the viewer the message of happiness and cheerfulness. The Person standing alone in this art however may be the artist trying to show quite a contrasting message of loneliness, as it is a single person, alone. These contrasting messages within the piece bold-en the effect of the contrasting colours and patterns to create an effective and powerful piece of art, that shows much deeper meaning and lots of thought put into the colour balance and the general composition of the picture. Overall it is a great piece of art that shows deeper meaning and artistic knowledge, as well as showing care and time taken to produce a generally wonderful piece of art.  :P  ;D
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:12:25 am by Raichor »

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 01:16:01 am »
This speaks to my soul! :P

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 01:28:49 am »
The Overall piece creates a sense of vibrance and happiness, using bright colours in a random form to create a strong, bold and meaningful piece of art. The blocked in colours create the sense of minimalism and this shows how the artist has thought about how even the most simple and the most random of designs can create a powerful effect, trying to relay to the viewer the message of happiness and cheerfulness. The Person standing alone in this art however may be the artist trying to show quite a contrasting message of loneliness, as it is a single person, alone. These contrasting messages within the piece bold-en the effect of the contrasting colours and patterns to create an effective and powerful piece of art, that shows much deeper meaning and lots of thought put into the colour balance and the general composition of the picture. Overall it is a great piece of art that shows deeper meaning and artistic knowledge, as well as showing care and time taken to produce a generally wonderful piece of art.  :P  ;D

uhhh are you in an advanced arts class or something?

Raichor

• MC Classic - Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 01:29:58 am »

uhhh are you in an advanced arts class or something?
If you count GCSE art as that, then; yes

superbaconstrip

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 04:26:39 am »
I'd hit that...

Exox615

• Gathering dust
  • Iron bars
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 07:51:17 am »
For some reason it reminds me of a particular mumble party ;)
It looks like you are eligible to vote. Why have you not voted?!??

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 08:10:28 am »

when i read this all i think of is
*blah blah blah vogons blah blah blah hitchikers blah blah blah galaxy blah blah blah 42"

SHuFFleBoT10

• "every day im shuffiln"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 08:26:55 am »
*frown's*

i wasn't invited to help!

but i am  making a massive ship in /j recruit w' GG and general

um...it's a aircraft carrier..
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 09:33:04 pm by SHuFFleBoT10 »

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 10:29:27 pm »
when i read this all i think of is
*blah blah blah vogons blah blah blah hitchikers blah blah blah galaxy blah blah blah 42"

Lol Yes! Another Hitchhiker's fan!

P.S. It reminds me of the first book when the Vogan Captain reads one of his ghastly poems to Arthur Dent and Arthur starts saying that its really deep and speaks to the soul. Then the Captain says  "No, you're wrong" and tosses them out into space lol :P