May 04, 2024, 11:06:07 pm

Author Topic: Banned...again -_-  (Read 3014 times)

Sebaman1244

• View Profile
Banned...again -_-
« on: February 29, 2012, 03:30:25 am »
Why? Why does this happen to me. Tonight (28th of February 2012) I was banned....again. Like last time I was accused of griefing. This time however, no warnings were given. No remarks of anything being griefed. All night me and my friends -they did nothing- were just minding our own business in the West town I think it was, and suddenly at 11:23pm (halifax time) I was....banned. I would appreciate an explanation for this. I was nowhere near civilization! If this is not resolved, I'm quitting. I just keep getting banned! It's ridiculous! Last time griefing actually happened with my account, while my friend was on...Anyways, I hope you all a good day.

P.S: To make it clear, I RESPECT THINGS OTHER PEOPLE MAkE! (I am no "griefer")

-Sebaman124 

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned...again -_-
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 03:32:50 am »
You griefed a hole in the road of Tylerhan2000's home. I will not unban you. Your ban is only seven days. Next time wont be so lenient. Watch what you do.

EDIT: Here's the proof.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 03:38:27 am by awesomealicia »

Sebaman1244

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 03:39:31 am »
First of all, I have no idea who tylerhan is, second of all I would of never done such a thing, I don't even know where you got this information. I tired of getting banned for false interpretations. I have proof that I was with all my friends at the time, I'm assuming you'll be able to come up with some form of proof to indicate where and how this griefing happened....hmm?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 03:40:58 am »
Read the text. The logblock does not lie. When your ban is over, you will be watched carefully by the mods. So I suggest you clean up your act.

Sebaman1244

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 03:45:55 am »
I....I don't get it.......How does this prove anything? I'm sorry I can't tell what's happening here :/

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 03:46:55 am »
The logblock tells who modified what block. Clearly, it says you griefed that hole. If someone fell from that, they would die, as the town is very high in the air.

Sebaman1244

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 03:48:50 am »
1: I don't know what town that is?

2: How do I get up there?

3: Who is Zannaah?

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 03:51:02 am »

That is a player made town.

Getting there.

Someone.

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 03:52:13 am »
just so i can clear things up here, EVERY single action you do is logged into a database
this information can not be faked, if your name appears, then your account did that.
i suggest changing your password, but other than that, it looks like you did it.
serve your time, change your password, and if you really arent a griefer then there should be
no further incidents :P hopefully you understand, better to be safe than sorry ^_^

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 03:52:33 am »

1. Like salas said, a player made town.
2. Warp to a /home.
3. Whoever was helping Tyler.

Sebaman1244

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 03:55:31 am »
Well I will change my password, but I don't get it :/ I have NEVER been there....my mind is blown by this evidence. Jeez I thought...well nevermind then but alright I will wait a week. I guess it's not that bad. Thanks, I guess.

PsYk0Wo1F

• The Romantic Op
  • an older player than lLLEGAL :P
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Link
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 03:56:50 am »
Well I will change my password, but I don't get it :/ I have NEVER been there....my mind is blown by this evidence. Jeez I thought...well nevermind then but alright I will wait a week. I guess it's not that bad. Thanks, I guess.

it is possible someone has hacked your account and used it to do this. thats why i suggest the password change :)

Sebaman1244

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 04:15:41 am »
Alright I'll be sure to change my password. And you're right someone must of used my account. Anyways I would like to add that if anything else was griefed, please make sure if it was me....the "user" could of done something else. And finally, if you see zannah and tylehan tell theem I am very sorry.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2012, 09:46:36 pm »
Appeal locked, since this is an old appeal and user has been banned permanently from the SMP server for multiple counts of grief: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,7237.15.html