May 04, 2024, 11:46:43 pm

Author Topic: ban issue: Ohurro  (Read 2147 times)

ohurro

• View Profile
ban issue: Ohurro
« on: February 28, 2012, 10:39:29 pm »
today I have come here to ask upon forgiveness of the almighty admins and moderators whom have banned me for my misuse of my minecraft jar, in advance I apologize but please listen to what I have to say.

As a user of this fine server I, ohurro was sadly banned because of use of external helping software. since the ban, I have removed them, and promise to not use them in the future. As the admins, I expect you to raid through my chests and please remove anything you find to your liking (i.e. everything)

all I would like to do is to continue the use of this magical and whimsical server and intensify my enjoyment of minecraft in it's complete awstriking awesomeness.

if there is anything i could possibly do to remove my ban or maybe shorten the length I would be more than welcome to do such things.

-OHURRO

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
  • Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin
    • View Profile
Re: ban issue: Ohurro
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 10:43:08 pm »
this is in the wrong section but ill let some mods/ops know that it exists and get them to move it

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 10:51:54 pm »
Moved. (And on what I heard, Xeadin banned you)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 11:05:14 pm »
I, personally, have banned you because the tunnels that I have found were hardly happenstance-- they all led to multiple pockets of various ores. As a member of the server, you should have read and understood the server rules, which have been posted in the appropriate sections of the forums and on the server itself (/rules) for your convenience.

You had failed to understand that, and therefore had received the proper consequences.

[edit] Talked it over in PM-- ban time reduced to two weeks. Do not let something like this happen again.

We do not tolerate the use of external mods besides optifine (for all players) and zombe's flymod (for mods and up). We, especially, do not tolerate the use of X-ray-- it has been a big problem for our server, as it defeats the purpose of Survival.

We have even had to ban a moderator (name not to be disclosed for privacy reasons) for explicit x-ray usage-- he was given a second chance because he was/is a long-term player and a contributing member (this goes to show you that we don't just catch lower-ranking members exclusively-- we are reasonably consistent on the lookout)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 11:23:07 pm by Xeadin »

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 06:10:03 pm »
today I have come here to ask upon forgiveness of the almighty admins and moderators whom have banned me for my misuse of my minecraft jar, in advance I apologize but please listen to what I have to say.

As a user of this fine server I, ohurro was sadly banned because of use of external helping software. since the ban, I have removed them, and promise to not use them in the future. As the admins, I expect you to raid through my chests and please remove anything you find to your liking (i.e. everything)

all I would like to do is to continue the use of this magical and whimsical server and intensify my enjoyment of minecraft in it's complete awstriking awesomeness.

if there is anything i could possibly do to remove my ban or maybe shorten the length I would be more than welcome to do such things.

-OHURRO

I'm sorry, but even if he can't capitalise the first letter of a sentence, this appeal is amazing :D "This magical and whimsical server". I do hope he gets unbanned for this :)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 07:58:50 pm »
The ban plugin we normally use did not work properly at the time I issued the 2-week ban. However, I do sincerely hope you have learned your lesson.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 09:27:07 pm »
The ban plugin we normally use did not work properly at the time I issued the 2-week ban. However, I do sincerely hope you have learned your lesson.
I banned him for 2 weeks for you.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 09:31:20 pm »
Thank you, Nick

bobbarkee

• What i do all day everyday!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 05:21:23 am »
i love this appeal its awesome. very nice choice of words haha.