April 27, 2024, 05:01:53 pm

Author Topic: clean slate  (Read 2268 times)

littlej11

• psycowolf after his second energy drink =3
    • View Profile
clean slate
« on: February 22, 2012, 02:13:19 am »
from this point on I am having a clean slate for everyone in this community so anything you did that might have upset me is erased now, thrown into the trash. now this doesn't mean i will just listen to all of you now and agree, I am just saying from now on i will act like all the bad stuff in the past that happened is gone and erased.

I hope all of you make a clean slate for me too, but not just me. I encourage all of you to take all of your angers and throw them away and clean your slate like i have decided to do.

Larkosaurus

• View Profile
Re: clean slate
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 04:20:26 pm »
I am annoyed at the server. I'm annoyed that even though Im on the server for atleast 3 hrs a day everyday for like 6 months I haven't been trusted.The thing is that flipped me is my friend who joined literally 2 weeks ago is trusted. WTF admins, wtf.

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 05:34:05 pm »
I am annoyed at the server. I'm annoyed that even though Im on the server for atleast 3 hrs a day everyday for like 6 months I haven't been trusted.The thing is that flipped me is my friend who joined literally 2 weeks ago is trusted. WTF admins, wtf.
dude stop complaining, i am the only crafter who isnt trusted yet, and i dont mind if i am trusted

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 05:34:25 pm »
from this point on I am having a clean slate for everyone in this community so anything you did that might have upset me is erased now, thrown into the trash. now this doesn't mean i will just listen to all of you now and agree, I am just saying from now on i will act like all the bad stuff in the past that happened is gone and erased.

I hope all of you make a clean slate for me too, but not just me. I encourage all of you to take all of your angers and throw them away and clean your slate like i have decided to do.
damnit, you forgot about me didnt you