May 03, 2024, 09:40:51 am

Author Topic: Protection stone price change, new player changes.  (Read 13764 times)

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: Protection stone price change, new player changes.
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2012, 07:05:34 am »
I agree that these kits are not good for the server.
But I like that we are able to sell them back!!
Well done!

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2012, 07:19:42 am »
A starting kit for new players is bearable, but not kits for the other ranks. I like the idea of a donation kit.

Also, maybe a Donator rank where the person is able to teleport to other players, and maybe the option to get in-game money by donations.

Those are just my two-cents

Dagony(Nima_ilz)

• I do it selfer becareful to kill want i will count
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2012, 02:50:16 pm »
Also a good idea Player X-ray.you can see all players around you and under ground.It don't show ore's chest and other stuff its only for players.Like a psychic rader if i can get permission to test it give me a shoot.To post screen shots

Code: [Select]
[c=g]aromaloader 1.4.4[/c]
[linksync=www.onlineatm.to[/link]
[load=above[/load]
[IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/Mr-jar-jar-binks/skinloaderAjax.png[/IMG]

[color=purple]please set an source code
aroma loader=active

tylerhan2000

• Don't you trust me? :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2012, 03:58:40 pm »
Also a good idea Player X-ray.you can see all players around you and under ground.It don't show ore's chest and other stuff its only for players.Like a psychic rader if i can get permission to test it give me a shoot.To post screen shots

That's called a X-ray texture pack. Which is illegal.

Dagony(Nima_ilz)

• I do it selfer becareful to kill want i will count
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2012, 04:05:14 pm »
its not so long you can't see ore,s or chests ect..Its not forbidden the only thing you see is bedrock and players.Like the whole map is clear if you walk on the surface you 100% sure you drowning because you can't see anything.

Oke lets end this talk
Code: [Select]
[c=g]aromaloader 1.4.4[/c]
[linksync=www.onlineatm.to[/link]
[load=above[/load]
[IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/Mr-jar-jar-binks/skinloaderAjax.png[/IMG]

[color=purple]please set an source code
aroma loader=active

Llyrrr (XpLo)

• Captain Late
  • Lame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2012, 04:21:27 pm »
é_é That's basically a X-ray mod.
Probably the best Builder ever.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2012, 08:51:41 pm »
its not so long you can't see ore,s or chests ect..Its not forbidden the only thing you see is bedrock and players.Like the whole map is clear if you walk on the surface you 100% sure you drowning because you can't see anything.

Oke lets end this talk
How is that useful in any way?

That's the dumbest thing, to be honest.

tbpb2010

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2012, 02:24:15 am »

Oke lets end this talk
How is that useful in any way?

That's the dumbest thing, to be honest.

Closest thing we got to this is /near

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2012, 05:14:24 pm »

Oke lets end this talk
Just make sure that you dont use one. And what is the point? we will find out instantly. we find the tunnels then logblock it. We will catch you if Anyone hacks

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2012, 07:26:34 pm »
Sigh, you guys honestly do not understand what he is saying. I agree it's a mod, illegal and possibly useless but as far as I see he is not using it like a normal Xray texture pack. His xray mod is supposedly just a player finder not some kind of ore, chest or spawner finder like the original Xray mod would be. He just hoped to locate others near him through a somewhat psychic mod (perhaps just highlighting players a bright green which shows they are near), however that does not imply that he can see through walls or is able to find other ores.

In my opinion, this probably should not be allowed since it would be hard to distinguish if it was an actual X-ray mod or just a player finder. However, I did not agree how quickly some Operators and Moderators jumped to conclusions that he would use it as a way to find certain ores or chests (even though he repeatedly stated that its not meant to be used for that reason).
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 07:29:02 pm by DJAlphaWolf »

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2012, 08:49:24 pm »
Sigh, you guys honestly do not understand what he is saying. I agree it's a mod, illegal and possibly useless but as far as I see he is not using it like a normal Xray texture pack. His xray mod is supposedly just a player finder not some kind of ore, chest or spawner finder like the original Xray mod would be. He just hoped to locate others near him through a somewhat psychic mod (perhaps just highlighting players a bright green which shows they are near), however that does not imply that he can see through walls or is able to find other ores.

In my opinion, this probably should not be allowed since it would be hard to distinguish if it was an actual X-ray mod or just a player finder. However, I did not agree how quickly some Operators and Moderators jumped to conclusions that he would use it as a way to find certain ores or chests (even though he repeatedly stated that its not meant to be used for that reason).

Every time someone suggests a mod, the SMP moderators seem to do this, without realising it is a decent suggestion.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2012, 09:05:17 pm »

Every time someone suggests a mod, the SMP moderators seem to do this, without realising it is a decent suggestion.
Mods should not be suggested, since a rule says they are not allowed.

Now, server plug-ins, that's another thing.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2012, 09:53:21 pm »

Mods should not be suggested, since a rule says they are not allowed.

Now, server plug-ins, that's another thing.

I find that many people consider a server plugin a mod for some reason.

bern019

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2012, 04:34:34 am »
Double posting is bad. AND what about me giving away free food?

Smiteme69

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2012, 09:04:26 am »
You won't have to keep giving away free food soon :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 09:06:07 am by Smiteme69 »