May 05, 2024, 12:07:21 am

Author Topic: Ban appeal - Mr_Mr_Mr  (Read 1626 times)

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Ban appeal - Mr_Mr_Mr
« on: February 13, 2012, 02:47:03 am »
I didn't think I would ever have to make one of these, one moment I was viewing and unbanning/leaving them banned until their ban expires to making one and hoping the appeal gets accepted.
Obviously, most of you probably know I was recently banned by nick and relkeb for x-ray modding which I did not do, I have seen the proof, there is no need to post it here.
So, since x-ray is a mod, I went through my desktop removing all of my mods, and you can easily see that there were no harmful mods, it was mainly previous zombe mod packs, optifine and a few shading mods. There was also a mod that let me change the fog using the F key like mojang previously had, however, the one I had was only for 1.8.

Well, here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKk7vRcsWPs
Need further proof? Just ask.

I would like both relkeb, nick and ofcourse optical to vote and voice their opinion deciding my fate, like a team, and how it should be for everything.

---><--- Click the monkey

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal - Mr_Mr_Mr
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 04:57:34 am »
I changed your ban time to 2 weeks this morning. I'll talk to relkeb about it bu tit most likely wont change.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 05:04:19 am »
Either way, at least you know you know I removed the mods.

---><--- Click the monkey

Yomo

• Livin It Big
  • IGN: Yomomma750
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 12:55:19 pm »
That is nice to know, but I didn't know you that well so idk what you are capable of but at least you turned off the mods.