May 03, 2024, 02:37:30 pm

Author Topic: Congratulations Nick  (Read 24433 times)

morten2ela

• View Profile
Re: Congratulations Nick
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2012, 05:42:44 pm »
Again, thank you guys. I have probably said thank you more times yesterday then i ever have before lol.
Poor you!:p
hehe

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2012, 08:49:25 pm »
Congratz bro!

SHuFFleBoT10

• "every day im shuffiln"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2012, 06:40:34 am »
congratz!!!

joshfobable

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2012, 10:02:37 pm »
congrats!!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2012, 10:36:33 pm »
Thanks for the support, without your support, this wouldn't have happened. And i will still be as active, but I will be going back and forth between smp and classic so if u see less of me on smp, that is why.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2012, 10:40:01 pm »
Thanks for the support, without your support, this wouldn't have happened. And i will still be as active, but I will be going back and forth between smp and classic so if u see less of me on smp, that is why.

Pretty sure nobody gave you support (Apart from Relkeb and Opticalza (And possibly Morten)) :P But yeah, good luck with your new duties. Just a question, how much harder is admining than opping? (Smp or classic)

optical

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2012, 10:42:55 pm »

Pretty sure nobody gave you support (Apart from Relkeb and Opticalza (And possibly Morten)) :P But yeah, good luck with your new duties. Just a question, how much harder is admining than opping? (Smp or classic)
Pretty sure you're blind since this thread is full of support for Nick, buddy. Try not to be so stupid in the future?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2012, 11:44:30 pm »

Pretty sure you're blind since this thread is full of support for Nick, buddy. Try not to be so stupid in the future?
Sarcasm? :P

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2012, 11:45:45 pm »
Congrats nick :)

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2012, 12:03:40 am »

Even so, Relk's and Optical's support is enough.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2012, 01:10:59 am »

I had always thought there was a difference between support, as in helping someone, or trying to aid them for something that has, or will happen (Example: Supporting an application to try and get them closer to accepted), and congratulating (Gratz, congratz, etc.) which is saying well done, or good-wishing when something good has happened.

t3dd123

• "With every cloud is an opportunity." ~ T3dd123
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2012, 05:00:07 pm »
*cries out of joy*
* t3dd123 is speechless.
;)

The Banhammer Chewer! *chews on banhammer*

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2012, 06:40:58 pm »

I had always thought there was a difference between support, as in helping someone, or trying to aid them for something that has, or will happen (Example: Supporting an application to try and get them closer to accepted), and congratulating (Gratz, congratz, etc.) which is saying well done, or good-wishing when something good has happened.

Clawstrider being right... This is a historical moment!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2012, 07:01:30 pm »

This would be true if people had ONLY said good luck and congratz, but if you had read the topic, you would realize there is a tremendous amount of support in here aswell. More than i could have expected.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

morten2ela

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2012, 07:05:56 pm »

This would be true if people had ONLY said good luck and congratz, but if you had read the topic, you would realize there is a tremendous amount of support in here aswell. More than i could have expected.

I just assumed it since Claw said it, I would not have expected him to be that wrong. I withdraw the historical moment.

And again, I believe you are going to do an awesome job!