May 05, 2024, 01:12:56 am

Author Topic: banned. again.  (Read 4956 times)

bobbarkee

• What i do all day everyday!
    • View Profile
banned. again.
« on: January 24, 2012, 06:30:38 pm »
well i got banned again. i was building a tower all last night and have 2 friends who can vouch for me. i did not destroy anyones anything or even talk to anyone besides my friends. im am very upset with me constantly getting banned for no reason and with no explanation. last time they said i griefed 3 blocks. and that was an accident i have no clue how or why that happened so they unbanned me and now im banned again!? and i stayed at my own home the hole time since the last ban so its impossible for me to have done something to get rebanned. please explain to me whats going on thanks.

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
Re: banned. again.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 06:36:42 pm »
As of right now, i cannot tell who banned you, but a operator will shortly come online and figure out who.

Until then, please be patient.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

bobbarkee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 06:39:07 pm »
alright though this is ridiculous. i am very confused at why this keeps happening. unless chaning the blocks that i place gets me banned then i dont know whats up.

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 06:39:28 pm »
Wait, were you banned from SMP agian? or was it from classic this time.
I know this is in classic ban appeals, but im not sure if you mis-placed it.

Sorry for the double post

Visit the Typing Test and try!

bobbarkee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 06:40:27 pm »
no i was banned from the smp again. and is this for the classic appeals?

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 06:51:26 pm »
Wrong section (these are classic ban appeals). Moved.

bobbarkee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 06:53:11 pm »
o sorry about that i didnt realize i was in the wrong one.

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 06:59:14 pm »
you were banned by me today because i found greif by victinos nether portal, which include stone bricks, black wool. your ban will expire in 5 days.

Locked, bobbarkee feel free to reply.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:02:13 pm by Ramkitty »

bobbarkee

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 07:13:59 pm »
i thought someone posted 3 random bricks in front of a nether portal so i got rid of them because they looked stupid. i didnt know it was supposed to look like that. and mr mr said it was ok cause it was only 3 bricks he already talked to me about it we had it all sorted out..

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 07:30:17 pm »
This was more than 3 blocks it was 15 blocks in a 10 block radius that is alot, your ban still stands

bobbarkee

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 07:35:26 pm »
Is there any possible way you could show me this cause I honestly don't think I did that much. This isn't right. I have been banned for te same thing twice then. Because I did not wreck that much of anything after my last ban. I'm 100% sure of that

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 08:02:31 pm »
Unfortunately i cannot show you these actions because they have already been undone. your ban still stands, it runs out in 5 days please serve your time.

bobbarkee

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 08:11:10 pm »
Well I did not do this. I'm very disappointed in this server, getting banned twice in one day is ridiculous especially when I did not do anything to deserve it. I most certainly didn't wreck 15 blocks of someone else's on purpose. I haven't griefed anyone on purpose I'm positive. And if I did maybe they should talk to me and we could work it out because I did not mean to cause harm. Because when people do that to me I'm deffinately not happy. I'm a very serious player and was working on a huge tower to apply for builder. Anyways it was a mistake and I'm upset that you guys just ban without actually talking and trying to figure out what really happened. Or why It happened.

Destroy8r9

• master assassin
  • Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun mumkin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 08:13:24 pm »
Well I did not do this. I'm very disappointed in this server, getting banned twice in one day is ridiculous especially when I did not do anything to deserve it. I most certainly didn't wreck 15 blocks of someone else's on purpose. I haven't griefed anyone on purpose I'm positive. And if I did maybe they should talk to me and we could work it out because I did not mean to cause harm. Because when people do that to me I'm deffinately not happy. I'm a very serious player and was working on a huge tower to apply for builder. Anyways it was a mistake and I'm upset that you guys just ban without actually talking and trying to figure out what really happened. Or why It happened.

Um builder is for the classic server you cant apply with something from smp and you also have to be recuit on classic

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 08:16:02 pm »
There is no Builder rank in SMP, and we definitely do NOT ban without reason. We have a staff of dedicated and mature players that do their job well. Ramkitty is one of the SMP Operators, so he knows quite well what he is doing. We have a 0-tolerance policy for griefing, whether it was done intentionally or not. You should know very well not to mess with anyone else's constructions.

If ever in doubt, you should just ask someone first before messing around in someone else's property.