May 04, 2024, 09:45:11 pm

Author Topic: Unban  (Read 7403 times)

Trollolz

• View Profile
Unban
« on: January 22, 2012, 09:20:02 pm »
You banned me because I have bad internet and it looks like i'm flying.
I've built a town and have more than 36+ hours into it. Do you think I want to be banned?
Ask seahorse195 on the smp server if I want to be banned. He will tell you. I assure you that...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:24:30 pm by Trollolz »

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 09:25:25 pm »
Arsenic_Shark (Ouch_Ouch) banned you. Salas craft was there and saw you and he didn't see you flying, so either he was lagging, or you have bad connection to him.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:53:57 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

Trollolz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 09:27:40 pm »
This is what I tried to tell Arsenic_Shark Before I left, This is what I mean by plug-in internet.

http://tinyurl.com/77we52h

And it sucks badly.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 09:33:04 pm »
This is what I tried to tell Arsenic_Shark Before I left, This is what I mean by plug-in internet.

And it sucks badly.
It's better than no internet!

Trollolz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 09:35:47 pm »

And it sucks badly.
It's better than no internet!
True Sir, But That I believe is the reason I seem to fly. Because on my screen, You all are flying.

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 09:56:26 pm »
When I heard Salas say to isiah to stop flying, so I went there to see what was happening. He wasn't flying while I was standing there so I didn't ban him. I thought he could not be flying because I was there so I went back to a safe area and watched. I then saw someone else flying; It was Trollolz. I said to him not to fly, Ramkitty then came over and asked if he had a flying mod or not he said he did and wouldn't use it. Salas then mentioned how him and wratkie found him to be flying before. Ram then left but I stayed. Exox615 then came and started watching him as well. We then saw that instead of jumping up a hill, he was flying up the hill. I said to him he will be banned as he was flying then banned him.

Mr has also said above that you was flying. With this and other accounts I believe you should not be unbanned. Therefore you will wait 7 days.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 09:59:51 pm »
When I heard Salas say to isiah to stop flying, so I went there to see what was happening. He wasn't flying while I was standing there so I didn't ban him. I thought he could not be flying because I was there so I went back to a safe area and watched. I then saw someone else flying; It was Trollolz. I said to him not to fly, Ramkitty then came over and asked if he had a flying mod or not he said he did and wouldn't use it. Salas then mentioned how him and wratkie found him to be flying before. Ram then left but I stayed. Exox615 then came and started watching him as well. We then saw that instead of jumping up a hill, he was flying up the hill. I said to him he will be banned as he was flying then banned him.

Mr has also said above that you was flying. With this and other accounts I believe you should not be unbanned. Therefore you will wait 7 days.

Me and Wratkie saw isaiah2818, not Trollolz...

We were there watching isaiah3818, he was the flying dude.

Not Trollolz

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 10:00:13 pm »
Mr has also said above that you was flying.
I'm sorry, what? I did not say he was flying, I wasn't even there, so I can't say I did or didn't see him flying.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 10:01:20 pm »
Also Ouch, the one that said that had a mod but didn't use it was isaiah
not Trollolz.
Read carefully.

arsenic_shark

• View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 10:06:35 pm »

Not Trollolz

As i said, i went and watched isaiah and found them not to fly but then found trollolz to be.

Sorry, misread what you meant

not Trollolz.
Read carefully.
I'm sorry, what? I did not say he was flying, I wasn't even there, so I can't say I did or didn't see him flying.

I know, trollolz never said he didn't have a mod and i SAW him flying, so he is banned. Im sure he can wait one week.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 10:08:29 pm »

Not Trollolz

As i said, i went and watched isaiah and found them not to fly but then found trollolz to be.

not Trollolz.
Read carefully.

I know, trollolz never said he didn't have a mod and i SAW him flying, so he is banned. Im sure he can wait one week.

Get a member to download every Fly mod available and try it on the server.

I'm pretty sure NoCheats doesn't let anybody fly.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 10:10:40 pm »
Ouch_Ouch. Remember when you saw me walking in the ground? That is what happened here, but it is the opposite way. He is in the air where I was in the ground. I don't think he should be banned for having a bad connection.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 10:13:51 pm »
Ouch, Lagg happens all the time. If I tell you how many times I've seen people "fly" because of lag, Everyone would be banned.

arsenic_shark

• View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 10:19:52 pm »

Not Trollolz

not Trollolz.
Read carefully.

This morning me, opti, exox and a member(opti's friend) was seeing what flying hacks were still able to be used. He was using one and wasn't kick.

Now please stop defending him as you are very bias towards him. If he wants to be unbanned then I want him and only him responding.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 10:20:55 pm »

Not Trollolz

not Trollolz.
Read carefully.

This morning me, opti, exox and a member(opti's friend) was seeing what flying hacks were still able to be used. He was using one and wasn't kick.

Now please stop defending him as you are very bias towards him. If he wants to be unbanned then I want him and only him responding.
I am only defending him because I believe he is one of the worthwhile players on this server.