May 14, 2024, 07:39:38 pm

Author Topic: Mumble  (Read 2351 times)

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
Mumble
« on: January 20, 2012, 09:40:40 pm »
Hey everyone,

Some of you newer members may not know what Mumble is, It's a voice chat client that you can keep in the background while you play. Its sort of like playing Xbox live or PSN or anything else where you can talk to others while you play.

If you haven't checked it out, you should, and now would be a great time! We have a decent amount of people in the opticraft mumble server right now, so come on and get to know us better, it is a lot of fun!

Google, Bing, or just search Mumble and you should be able to find it, download it and join the server.

Nedded information:

IP: Mumble.Opticraft.net
 Port: 64738

When you choose a name, it would be easier to use your username in-game just so we know who you are right away, but you can choose whatever, just let us know.

ALSO: NO mic is required because there is a chat box available with a text to speech system that reads your text to us!

So come on and have so (more) fun with us all on Mumble!!

Littleevilwolf

• View Profile
Re: Mumble
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 01:28:24 pm »
skype works the same way o-o. i still dont know what mumble is thank you for posting this ill download this as soon as i get home i'll love to be able to talk to everyone ;}(at school at the moment and school wont let me pull up mmbles website it blocked)