May 04, 2024, 08:46:17 pm

Author Topic: SMP Ban appeal  (Read 1642 times)

CrimsonRaider

• View Profile
SMP Ban appeal
« on: January 14, 2012, 06:44:50 am »
- Did you break any of the rules?  Not that I know of.
- Did you grief another players work? No.
- Did you swear excessively? It depends; Most people's definition of excessive differ.
- Did you piss off an operator? All the operators were pissed because of my actions.
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? Maybe

I was angry that day for some things that I hope you will not ask about, or it may lead to an advertisement rule being broken. I was permanently banned for taking it all out on our community, and I ask that you give me another chance. Many will say I have been given many chances, or just a couple, and I doubt anyone will support me directly. I seem to on thin ice here, too. Lately I have been doing very, um, stupid things. Nobody took me seriously, that is why I did those stupid things, and now I made it worse, even less people listening to what I say.

I regret that. I will try and act more mature and positively, hopefully gaining some respect from my fellow opticrafters. I do hope everyone gets what I'm trying to say, for I this isn't the clearest two paragraphs I've typed.

Crimson

...I'm sorry, this sounds so stupid, and it's so obvious I'm trying to type like this...

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: SMP Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 07:48:02 am »
Not only have you been banned from our smp server multiple times, you have been trolling our forums for the past few weeks.

And since
This isn't a great server, it's one of the worst
Why would you want to be unbanned?

But it is not my decision, ill let tobs decide if you will get unbanned since he banned you.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: SMP Ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 11:24:06 am »
I will not be unbanning you, I think we've given you more than enough time to grow up and to stop trolling but you quite obviously haven't. Not only pissing off the operators, I believe you pissed off many other members of this community over time.

As I said, you will not be unbanned.