May 04, 2024, 03:13:04 pm

Author Topic: Pvp  (Read 7279 times)

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
Pvp
« on: September 17, 2011, 11:18:01 am »
I would like to clarify something, when bukkit updates to 1.8, will the pvp be in the whole map, or will it be at one place? And who say u can't pk in 1.73 >:3
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Pvp
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 11:22:03 am »
I would like to clarify something, when bukkit updates to 1.8, will the pvp be in the whole map, or will it be at one place? And who say u can't pk in 1.73 >:3

Well, personally, I have a small idea.
One is a world where there is a no grief, survival server (example: One we got now (1.7.3)).
The other world (You start in the no grief one) is a pvp always on, grief allowed, raiding allowed, good luck, you will need it kind of world.
Just a small idea.
But they are totally seperate (You have 2 seperate inventory, if you build on one, it doesn't appear on the other, etc.)
Everything is allowed on other one (Not including boats?) So Tnt, spawn killing, whatever, you name it, you get it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 11:26:10 am by clawstrider »

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 11:25:14 am »
Claw! That is a awesome suggestion!

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 01:01:51 pm »
No it isn't.

It's a disastrous idea.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 01:06:11 pm »
No it isn't.

It's a disastrous idea.

:( Why?

turtleman918

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 01:37:57 pm »

One is a world where there is a no grief, survival server (example: One we got now (1.7.3)).
The other world (You start in the no grief one) is a pvp always on, grief allowed, raiding allowed, good luck, you will need it kind of world.
Just a small idea.
But they are totally seperate (You have 2 seperate inventory, if you build on one, it doesn't appear on the other, etc.)
Everything is allowed on other one (Not including boats?) So Tnt, spawn killing, whatever, you name it, you get it.
ive seen similar stuff on other servers, forming alliances, starting wars, making enemys, etc, etc. As long as something like this is done right, it could be fun :D

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 01:49:29 pm »
Yea turtle, we could have a clan system. Villages against villages!

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 02:01:54 pm »
Imo, we should only have PvP arenas. I dont really servers where you wanna try to build something with a friend and end up killing him because he ran infront of you while you were mining.

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 02:03:04 pm »

Just a small idea.
But I would prefer it if only a section of the area (tiny area) is for pvp.like Runescape's wilderness. And pking in 1.73 is fun
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 03:47:42 pm »
Imo, we should only have PvP arenas. I dont really servers where you wanna try to build something with a friend and end up killing him because he ran infront of you while you were mining.

Which is why you would have the "No pvp" world, and the pvp world, where you should have enough sense to not run there :P

And what does pking mean doomknight?

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 04:08:26 pm »

Which is why you would have the "No pvp" world, and the pvp world, where you should have enough sense to not run there :P

PK is player kill so i assume PKing is player killing?

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 04:10:13 pm »
Player Killing...oh look Davioo already posted... lol im gonna be a Player killer killer :P
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 05:24:43 pm »

Oh, I feel stupid now :P
Thanks Davioo!
Thanks Soul!

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 08:03:31 pm »

Oh, I feel stupid now :P
Thanks Davioo!
Thanks Soul!

No problem :P

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2011, 02:24:45 am »
i was going to modify Davioos post, any say "Your Welcome Too"-Soul but well, i didnt want to get introuble so your welcome :P
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.