May 29, 2024, 06:01:56 am

Author Topic: Letter of Resignation  (Read 5530 times)

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
Letter of Resignation
« on: July 27, 2011, 06:47:00 pm »
Dear Opticraft Community,

It is with a great respect that which I write this letter. In my almost 11 months, 9 of which I was an Operator, I have had a lot of fun with you guys. From Opticraft's humble beginnings, to now, where it is one of the best known Classic servers (mostly because of the great art exhibited.) The stress of school (starting in 2 weeks for me), going to college courses for Small Engine Repair, and among other things will be a lot to juggle. Adding on trying to keep my Operator post without getting demoted would be even more taxing on my mind.

I had a lot of fun, mostly with the people from the very beginning. But, as time went on, Opticraft began to clog up and not be about what Minecraft is really all about; building and having fun. Too many sadistic people on the staff and too many griefers has really taken its toll on what Opticraft used to be. If any of you ever want to talk to me, as I will not be on Opticraft as much, you can send me an e-mail at flighttwentyone@yahoo.com. Of course, I would absolutely love it if you added me on Steam (same username), but be sure to tell me who you are.

Sincerely,
                                          flighttwentyone
                                          (Chad)

Edit- PS: You can add me on Facebook if you like. Just send me a PM on here or Steam, and I'll most likely accept. :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 06:54:03 pm by Flight21 »

turtleman918

Re: Letter of Resignation
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 06:52:03 pm »
You were a great operator while you were one, though its good you're resigning, no need for an extra thing to handle ;). I do agree with you about Opticraft changing in a wrong way... I hope we can get it back to what it used to be. Ill try to keep in contact with you, (as i would outcast if i had any way too.....)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:06:05 pm by TurtleMan918 »

BMWGT3

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 06:55:50 pm »
Aw, sucks that you're resigning now.
I haven't really gotten a chance to meet you yet, ;-;
So yeah, :|
Hope you come back some day so I can get to know you better; :P
And I would agree with you. There are more griefers than before. By a lot.

Anyways, Farewell, hope to see you again :P

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 06:59:37 pm »
I shall add you on steam (When i go on) I have same username as here.
One more thing: Don't go!!!!! I shall miss you!!!! And the fact your awesome!!!!! And the fact that you until recently strongly detested me for reasons unknown to me!!!!!
But still, you can still come on on weekends, right?  :'(

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 07:23:38 pm »
It always sucks to see someone who has helped opticraft grow and become one of the most popular classic servers out there leave :(

I will always remember when you helped me andd told me what to do whenn i got pissed at kids stalking me. You really made me feel better when it happened. I hope ull come and visit us on opticraf sometimes :) good luck in college! Ill add u on steam when i get the chance :P

Cya !

apij4125

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 08:41:12 pm »
Hey man invite me on steam name is apij4125, I would love to add you myself but i cannot since i didnt buyed any games and steam limit some user stuff, Would love you if you invite me for friend :D

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 08:59:39 pm »
Cya Flight, ill miss you like most of the usual players of Opticraft, Again good bye  :'(
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 02:14:52 am »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Awww  :'(

Your a good guy flight, i had fun talking to you on mumble those times  ;)

Have fun with the stuff your going to be doing in the future  :-*    ;D

JKA

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 02:22:45 am »
Bye.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 02:59:10 am »
After a few months of operating/ moderating, you are finally stepping down for a break...

You shall be missed on the team, but I say good luck to you on the road ahead

I may also be resigning as well for similar reason, but mainly for College. But that resignation won't be for a while longer

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 03:17:40 am »
awh poor flight. theres always lots of time to "rome" around. You know if u like building and to "rome" around. Cus i like to "rome" and you might too. so feel happy to stop by where im at and "rome" around a little. :P
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 03:32:55 am »
awh poor flight. theres always lots of time to "rome" around. You know if u like building and to "rome" around. Cus i like to "rome" and you might too. so feel happy to stop by where im at and "rome" around a little. :P
You spelled roam wrong...

(I got it btw, this is a joke)

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 03:44:35 am »
hehehe. but for real, imma missss youuu man! u supported me for op. which i then later got bored of. so sorry about that.
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

minecraftgirl007

• This MC account now belongs to Chay! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 03:54:48 am »
Aww bye op flight...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 08:01:55 pm by minecraftgirl007 »

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 10:32:59 am »
Its a cruel world. Now tihoit flight there's one less Operator to help the server. I still remember a few days ago I was overloaded with requests and you helped me. Thanks for the good memories!