May 03, 2024, 01:36:30 pm

Author Topic: A little scary story  (Read 3590 times)

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
A little scary story
« on: April 29, 2014, 04:34:03 am »
Hey all, I saw that pinkey posted a story here and I thought that was a good idea. It's late now, just after midnight, and I read about some pretty interesting things but I'll get to those later. This little short story was written after a friend of mine briefly explained the actual story and after writing, I read the actual account. Enjoy.

Would not suggest reading this if scare easily!

- Sirens rang. The whole park stopped, all that continued was the eerily happy music. Lights flashed yellow words 'Bomb, take shelter' and staff members still in costume came out of the hundreds of hidden doors around the park. Everyone began to panic, pushing past one another to get through the doors the staff had opened, leading down to the shelter, Room Zero. The little girl watched, frightened by the commotion. A hand grabbed her arm and yanked her toward he doors, leading down to the dark tunnels. It was her mother. Upon passing through the hidden doorway, they were both given crudely made gas masks symbolizing the parks charaters. The masks frightened the little girl more. The deeper they went into the tunnels, the dimmer it got, leaving behind the bright light on the surface. The tunnels smelled musty and as if they had just poured fresh concrete that was still wet.
     Deeper and deeper, down one... two.... three flights of stairs. The crowd around the girl and her mother kept bumping into them and pushing them aside. The walls began to shake and everyone staggered for a moment as the first of the blasts fell. Dust came free from the ceiling and drifted down on them. Chaos broke out and people started climbing over one and other to reach the bunker in time. A set of large metal doors lay before the people and they eagerly threw them open and pilled inside. The room was enormous, a few football fields deep. Others were running in from other tunnels and the room was already half full.
     The crowd behind the girl and her mother swept passed them and they lost touch. The little girl, looking around for her mother, could only see masked people pushing about. Another blast fell and screams erupted from all corners of the room. The lights flickered, then went out. Fear sunk in deep into every living being n there and shear pandamonium broke out. The little girl retraced her steps to the door and walked out with a few others, opting out of the madness in that room. They climbed the first staircase and another blast hit, throwing the little girl to the ground. Pitch black, she tried reaching for the hand rail to pull herself up. Everything was quite. The few of them stood on top of the stairs looking into the blackness. The little girl, crying now, went back down to the room for her mother. She reached out infront of her for the doors. Pulling them open, the creeking rang throughout the space. Not a single other sound. What had once been a thousand screaming voices was now nothingness. She stood there waiting for anything. A voice moaned, "Close the door sweety, you're letting in the cold." And she did so and walked away...

This is based off the stories of Room Zero in Dinseyland. You can find the actual story at creepypastaindex.com and search Room Zero. It's very interesting and creepy. If scared easily, I would not suggest reading at night!

I posted this here because I like creative writing, not simply to scare you. As well as giving you an interesting story I learned about today.

Btw, I'm not looking for corrections or editing of any kind so please don't comment saying something of the like.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 04:56:14 am by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

~pimkey5~

• We put the world away, we get so Disconnected~
    • View Profile
Re: A little scary story
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 05:48:37 am »
woah! this really gave me the chills, your use of words were perfect loaf. Keep up the good work!

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 06:11:48 am »
LOL I was to cared to read it but i did skim over it and it is very good you publish that as a book

Hola.

Wone

• Self-proclaimed Grammar Nazi Colonel
  • Be courteous or GTFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 11:01:34 am »
Btw, I'm not looking for corrections or editing of any kind so please don't comment saying something of the like.

Darn it.
I was gonna list every flaw.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 03:01:18 pm »
I put that bit there just for you wone lol

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 01:10:14 am »
I kinda get it but not really

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 02:43:58 am »
There's nothing too get. There's no explanation as to what happened.

"*to" - Wone
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:08:09 am by Wone »

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 03:11:51 am »
Great little story, well done.

---><--- Click the monkey

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 03:49:22 am »
Nice :)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 05:15:31 pm »
I read Room Zero and it makes you look around for hidden Mickey's.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 08:56:15 pm »
I know right lol. just don't research too far into it or you will be followed.