May 07, 2024, 12:32:48 pm

Author Topic: [Zeradeth] Ban appeal  (Read 2654 times)

Gecko_7777

• View Profile
[Zeradeth] Ban appeal
« on: February 20, 2014, 08:54:36 pm »
I accept the terms of this ban and i am very sorry for what I have done and I wish I never had done it,but please can you pardon me and let me go back onto the server because not only is it my favourite mc server and probably has the nicest community on it ,it is the one I have spent the most time on and it is really saddening to loose all of the stuff i have done.I am also willing if I ever get on the server again that I will help the people i have damaged and that I will do what they want to do to sustain there place in the Opticraft community.If it is not as simple as unbanning me form the reasons I have stated is it possible to come up with an agreement like i will never be "trusted"or something along those lines.
Greatest apologies
Leo Brown
(Gecko_7777)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 09:00:20 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth] Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 09:00:04 pm »
Hi, you were banned by Zeradeth, here is your ban info.
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Gecko_7777

Please wait for Zeradeth to respond.

Gecko_7777

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 09:31:56 pm »
Thanks

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 01:49:09 am »
First, please refrain from private messaging me if I don't respond immediately to your ban appeal. I was in school when I got the email telling me of your private message. It's rather annoying getting emails about it--especially when you send it twice.

Anyway, I can say with confidence that I will not be pardoning you. You not only destroyed two houses that were not at all in the way of your build, but you covered one of the holes you had created from destroying a house with dirt in the hopes to conceal the chests and doors you were not able to get removed.

On top of that, you tried to get another moderator to remove the protections on the chests, furnaces and doors, knowing full well that you were NOT allowed to remove this person's house. I responded to the helpop from the owner of the house and he told me that he did not allow you to remove it. That coupled with the other house you demolished was thousands of blocks of damage.

Appeal denied.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Gecko_7777

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 01:21:19 pm »
yep well my time is up now but before I go I'm just gonna say a few things
1.im sorry about the pm I was on my phone and I had nowhere to send the appeal
2.i didn't mean to send you the message twice because as I was typing the message on my phone my wifi dropped out so I was not sure if I had sent it so I went onto my laptop and re wrote it.
3.Goodbye all the people who helped me on this great server and I wish you the best of luck and from the bad things I have done I've have learnt that no matter what you think the higher authority is always right.
Leo Brown signing off for the last time
Bye :)

Gecko_7777

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 03:12:59 pm »
Ok maybe its not the least post but is my ban permanent or is it until a server reset?

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 07:19:23 pm »
Your ban is permanent. And there are no server resets. Locking this post as this is resolved.
Visit the Typing Test and try!