May 16, 2024, 12:09:48 am

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall]Why I hope you truly understand to please un-ban me  (Read 2025 times)

TigerClaw54

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall]Why I hope you truly understand to please un-ban me
« on: February 06, 2014, 11:30:52 pm »
I understand that I have violated one's property and I hope I am given the chance to show you that I am a good player. I will never do anything like this ever again and I hope you forgive me. From the time I have been banned I have been feeling very sad.   Even though my chances are slim of returning to opticraft, I hope you know that I am very sorry for what I have done to another player. Please forgive me and allow me to return to opticraft once again.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 11:37:31 pm by Pew1998 »

Pew1998

• View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall]Why I hope you truly understand to please un-ban me
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 11:38:24 pm »
Hello Tigerclaw, you were banned by 2crzy4uall for making a death trap. Please wait while he responds.

Ban info - http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=tigerclaw54

Thanks.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 03:38:31 am »
You made a hole straight down, killing players at their homes. I told you to leave and you didn't, you had no intent of playing normally. Why would you do any different now?

TigerClaw54

• View Profile
Reply to ban -appeal
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 11:10:16 pm »
I undertand why you think that I am not going to change.I also don't think that you will believe what happened ,but I undertand why.I will tell you what happened:First,I started digging down into one's house.Then, someone fell down,and I grabbed his stuff.I collected it all and went to my chest to insert it.Then, I heard you talking about the situation so I came back to see it.You requested the stuff back and said ok.That was when it happened, I left without saying anything to my chest to get the stuff back when suddenly, I was banned.I know you probbably do not believe me ,but I am telling the truth.Also, this probably does not matter but I am very new to this server.I hope you unban me soon.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 08:38:30 am »
I really don't believe you, but I am willing to shorten your ban, when you get back on the server do not cause ANY trouble. Shortening the ban to a week from today