May 17, 2024, 02:35:26 am

Author Topic: [Several Staff Members] Pilkin/Junkfunction Ban Appeal  (Read 1966 times)

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
[Several Staff Members] Pilkin/Junkfunction Ban Appeal
« on: January 03, 2014, 08:00:50 pm »
A ban regarding my friend pilkin/junkfunction since he has been banned from the forums, none of this has to do with me.  Although a lot of his bans have had to do with griefing me.  He has written all of this 'n stuff.

-WoodenSlime

Ok first of all I apologize for all the commotion I have caused on this server, people have upset etc., etc.  It’s been over a year since both of my accounts have been banned and if you haven’t realised already I’m making a ban appeal.

Ever since I’ve been banned my manner has improved, spelling, maturity and many other things.  I have moved on from what I used to be and I want to start ‘fresh’ again with you all.

Here are my ban links,
Pilkin:  www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=pilkin
Junkfunction:  www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=junkfunction

Yeah quite something I know.  The spamming “Getting on and off” one was just connection issues so it all adds up to four bans.  I’ve never had any very serious bans and I hope I can be pardoned so just give me that last chance and I won’t mess up.
-Pilkin/Junkfunction
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 09:52:09 pm by WoodenSlime »
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pew1998

• View Profile
Re: [Operator] Pilkin/Junkfunction Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 09:13:57 pm »
Hey Wooden, just wanted to inform you that both of these bans are done by someone who is no longer staff. Please wait for an operator to reply. Have a nice day.

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] Pilkin/Junkfunction Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 09:49:28 pm »
Hey Wooden, just wanted to inform you that both of these bans are done by someone who is no longer staff. Please wait for an operator to reply. Have a nice day.

Mmmkay thanks.

-Wooden
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: [Several Staff Members] Pilkin/Junkfunction Ban Appeal
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 09:57:22 pm »
Both accounts have been unbanned, please don't let this happen again.