May 02, 2024, 08:12:00 pm

Author Topic: Hogwarts [House App Status: OPEN] [Position App Status: OPEN]  (Read 38658 times)

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
Hogwarts [House App Status: OPEN] [Position App Status: OPEN]
« on: December 11, 2013, 02:01:12 am »
Well, here it goes!

So, a few of my fellow colleagues and I have recently (A few months ago :P) started building hogwarts. First of all, I have barely made any progress in the past few months. I have, however, cleared a large chunk of land in the area I will be building, and started making the bridge + the main tower of hogwarts. Want to know why I haven't made much progress? I have been running super short on money and materials. The lack of these things have had a huge impact on the speed of getting this done. My fellow friends, would you be so kind as to going to my /home and donating a few supplies? Anything helps!

Also, I would love to go ahead and start adding some residents... However, applications would need to be written. For those of you people who haven't read the Harry Potter series and have no frickin' clue about what I'm talking about... This might be helpful... These are the 4 choices of houses you will choose to live in: Gryffindor (Brave), Slytherin (Sly and Powerful), Ravenclaw (Smart and Creative), and HufflePuff (Kind, Friendly, and Wise).

Well, this is the template for you application:

In Game Name:
Age (Optional):
Time Zone:
Why You Want This House:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Divide Your Application In Half So You Can Show Me The "Test" In This New Section)
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle:
What Do You Fear Most:
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness:
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile:

Thanks For Applying! This Means A Lot!

Note: You Will NOT Get Your Dorms Until The Creation Is Fully Finished... I Just Need To Know How Many To Make: So Please Apply Now If You Think You Would Like A Dorm In The Future.

(All Dorms Are No Longer Free. However, I will be starting with low prices. Small Dorm=$25 Medium Dorm=$50 Large Dorm=$100 Large, Furnished Dorm= $150. Staff Room: Small Room=$100 Medium Room=$200 Large Room=$300 Large, Furnished Room= $450)

List Of Students:

Hopper2468 (Ravenclaw)
Afro_Rick (HufflePuff)
build_720 (Slytherin)
zeldalove1998x (Slytherin)
2468avc (Gryffindor)
dogfood2468 (Ravenclaw)
dipdyed_koala (Ravenclaw)
lilloby6 (Ravenclaw)
titans55 (Slytherin)
roscoepwns (Slytherin)
shortgeorge (Gryffindor)
Also! We are now opening applications for teachers/positions! However, you must first apply for a house THEN apply for a position. The application is the same as house application, just say position instead of house like clawstrider did.
      Positions you can apply for: Headmaster, Headmistress, Head of Gryffindor, Head of Slytherin, Head of HufflePuff, Head of Ravenclaw, Potions Teacher, Janitor, Ghost Of Gryffindor, Ghost Of Slytherin, Ghost of HufflePuff, Ghost of Ravenclaw, Transfiguration, Herbs, Charms, Care for Magical Creatures, Magical History, Defense Against The Dark Arts, Divination, Head Boy, Head Girl, Gryffindor Prefect, Ravenclaw Prefect, HufflePuff Prefect, and Slytherin Prefect.

List of Hogwarts Staff/Prefects:

clawstrider (Headmaster)
frogsrock12 (Headmistress)
daniblue182 (Head Of Slytherin)
xC00KI3Sx (Head Of Ravenclaw)
WoodenSlime (Janitor)
Afro_Rick (Charms)
Pew1998 (Care For Magical Creatures)
CoolCrab88 (Transfiguration)
mopar23 (Head Of HufflePuff)

Want to see my progress? Check out this map: http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/872/64/443/-3/2/0 (remember, I'm the sandstone thing :P)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 02:07:54 pm by frogsrock12 »
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

hopper2468

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Hogwarts! Finally Here! (Almost :P) [App Status: OPEN]
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 09:02:02 pm »
In Game Name: hopper2468
Age (Optional):
Time Zone: GMT-5
The House You Would Like To Choose: Ravenclaw
Why You Want This House: I am a fan of Harry Potter and I feel that I am a Ravenclaw since I'm two levels above math and above in everything else. Also, it's my favorite house.

When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: I would want people to remember me as a spirit and all of the things I accomplished.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards the castle, since I'm assuming the The Forest is the Forbidden Forest.
What Do You Fear Most: Failing school
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Intelligence
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The Old Book
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 10:59:54 am by hopper2468 »

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 01:33:12 am »
In Game Name: Mopar23
Age (Optional): 14
The House You Would Like To Choose: Gryffindor
Why You Want This House: Frog, you have helped me a ton with my projects, so I would like to return the favor. Also, My name is Griffin. Get it? Griffin. Gryffindor. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: Do I have to die? ;c But I would want them to remember me as a kind person that helped them with whatever they needed.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards the forest, thats the first place you go when your starting off in minecraft. Wood is essential.
What Do You Fear Most: Cupcakes. Damn things are scary af. Seriously though, rejection. (Did this just become a therapy session?)
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Kindness
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The old book, it could have information ;)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:40:34 am by mopar23 »

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 01:41:19 am »
A thing:
Hufflepuff is for hard-working/and something like "took the rest"...
IGN: Afro_Rick
Time zone: EST
The house you would like to choose: Slytherin!  FTW! Lol no. Um... I'll go with Ravenclaw
Why you want to choose this house: I'm, well, smart for my age...

You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: The castle- If this is Harry potter, definitely.
What Do You Fear Most: Spiders
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Kindness
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The old book
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:43:55 am by Afro_ »
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 12:45:11 am »
In Game Name: hopper2468
Age (Optional):
The House You Would Like To Choose: Ravenclaw
Why You Want This House: I am a fan of Harry Potter and I feel that I am a Ravenclaw since I'm two levels above math and above in everything else. Also, it's my favorite house.

When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: I would want people to remember me as a spirit and all of the things I accomplished.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards the castle, since I'm assuming the The Forest is the Forbidden Forest.
What Do You Fear Most: Failing school
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Intelligence
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The Old Book

Accepted! I will let you know as soon as Hogwarts is finished. Thanks for applying!

Your House: Ravenclaw

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 12:47:58 am »
In Game Name: Mopar23
Age (Optional): 14
The House You Would Like To Choose: Gryffindor
Why You Want This House: Frog, you have helped me a ton with my projects, so I would like to return the favor. Also, My name is Griffin. Get it? Griffin. Gryffindor. ;)
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: Do I have to die? ;c But I would want them to remember me as a kind person that helped them with whatever they needed.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards the forest, thats the first place you go when your starting off in minecraft. Wood is essential.
What Do You Fear Most: Cupcakes. Damn things are scary af. Seriously though, rejection. (Did this just become a therapy session?)
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The old book, it could have information ;)
Accepted! I will let you know once hogwarts is finished.

Your House: HufflePuff

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 12:52:02 am »
A thing:
Hufflepuff is for hard-working/and something like "took the rest"...
IGN: Afro_Rick
Time zone: EST
The house you would like to choose: Slytherin!  FTW! Lol no. Um... I'll go with Ravenclaw
Why you want to choose this house: I'm, well, smart for my age...

You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: The castle- If this is Harry potter, definitely.
What Do You Fear Most: Spiders
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The old book
Accepted! I will let you know when Hogwarts is finished!

Your House: HufflePuff

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 01:40:34 am »
In Game Name: daniblue182
Age (Optional): 20
Time Zone: GMT 0
The House You Would Like To Choose: slytherin
Why You Want This House: because not all slytherins are bad and it's my favorite housr
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:  being able to speak my mind and lead others I guess
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards the castle tthere might be food
What Do You Fear Most: spiders
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: possibly power
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: the dagger

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 10:28:59 pm »
In Game Name: daniblue182
Age (Optional): 20
Time Zone: GMT 0
The House You Would Like To Choose: slytherin
Why You Want This House: because not all slytherins are bad and it's my favorite housr
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You:  being able to speak my mind and lead others I guess
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Towards the castle tthere might be food
What Do You Fear Most: spiders
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: possibly power
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: the dagger

Accepted! I will let you know as soon as Hogwarts is done.

Your House: Slytherin

Big thanks to you, dani! You donated over 10 stacks of sandstone, and a whole inventory full of sand! Your awesome!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 11:24:08 pm by frogsrock12 »

build_720

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 12:32:07 am »
IGN:build_720
Time Zone:EST
Ontario Canada
House I want:I Havnt the slightest clue what you mean.
Why I want the house: so i can grow in Opticraft
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a Master of the dark arts!
Right towards the castle.
Fear:Midgits
POWER
The dagger.

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 12:56:36 am »
Ontario Canada
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POWER
The dagger.

EDIT:Accepted, I msged you ingame, and you responded with slytherin. The test told me that you are a 100% Slytherin, so your house is HufflePuff :P

Jkz, Your House: Slytherin
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 03:35:16 am by frogsrock12 »

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 09:02:29 pm »
Ontario Canada
POWER
The dagger.

I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE ONTARIAN!
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 10:28:34 pm »
In Game Name: 2468avc
Age (Optional): Opting out
Time Zone: GMT +5 (EST)
The House You Would Like To Choose: Gryfindor (I haven't read the books in a while... sorry for the misspelling. (auto correct suggests mindoro... strange))
Why You Want This House: Y'know... All the good people were in this house in the movie.
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: As a good, caring person.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: It really depends, but probably right towards the castle.
What Do You Fear Most: Idk... the dark, my computer losing all it's data
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Bravery
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: Vial*, and the rusty key.
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2013, 12:38:42 am »
In Game Name: zeldalove1998x
Age (Optional): 13 (14 on January 23rd, just sayin')
Time Zone: GMT -5
The House You Would Like To Choose: Slytherin.
Why You Want This House: Slytherin is pretty cool and plus, Draco Malfoy was my favorite character in the movies, so. :P
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: That one person who isnt afraid to speak their mind and doesnt care what others think.
You Come To An Intersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: Straight towards the forest.
What Do You Fear Most: Rejection or Loss.
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Power
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: The Dagger.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 12:41:26 am by zeldalove1998x »
kind of here, kind of not

frogsrock12

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2013, 12:49:42 am »
In Game Name: 2468avc
Age (Optional): Opting out
Time Zone: GMT +5 (EST)
The House You Would Like To Choose: Gryfindor (I haven't read the books in a while... sorry for the misspelling. (auto correct suggests mindoro... strange))
Why You Want This House: Y'know... All the good people were in this house in the movie.
When You Die, How Would You Want People To Remember You: As a good, caring person.
You Come To An Instersection In The Walkway; Do You Go Left To The Sea, Straight Towards The Forest, Or Right Towards The Castle: It really depends, but probably right towards the castle.
What Do You Fear Most: Idk... the dark, my computer losing all it's data
At Hogwarts, What Would You Focus On Most; Bravery, Slyness, Power, Intelligence, or Kindness: Bravery
You Come To A Chest Of Objects, Which Do You Choose; The Dagger, The Old Book, The Rusty Key, Or The Empty Vile: Vial*, and the rusty key.

Accepted. I will let you know as soon as hogwarts is complete!

Your House: Gryffindor