May 22, 2024, 06:51:59 am

Poll

I was banned a year ago for doing nothing.

give me one more chance
0 (0%)
give me a chance
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: [operator]banning for no reason  (Read 3481 times)

Sebass12

• View Profile
[operator]banning for no reason
« on: December 10, 2013, 10:55:18 pm »
I'm sorry for doing what ever I did and ill greatly appreciate if you would give me one last chance :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:10:55 pm by xNuzzy »

Sebass12

• View Profile
[operator]ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 10:58:59 pm »
Please give me one more chance I didn't do anything  :) and I apologize for whatever I did. Just one more chance is what I ask for.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:06:47 pm by xNuzzy »

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 11:06:33 pm »
Hi , you were banned by ViperZeroone. They aren't part of the SMP Staff anymore so please wait for an operator as they will be handling your appeal.

Thanks.

EDIT: Please don't make two topics. If you need to add anything, use the modify button in your original post.
You make choices in life and you don't look back

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [operator]banning for no reason
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 03:17:31 am »
Here is your ban info, http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Sebass12

You griefed a LOT on our server, you were given 5 chances already, please tell me why you should have another.

Sebass12

• View Profile
account hacked and i was banned
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 06:24:56 pm »
My account was hack when i was off the server, and the person who hacked greifed alot and caused me to get banned, therefore i have 5 stars for something i have not comitted so therefore i would greatly appricate if u gave me one last chance. :)

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 06:32:29 pm »
As xNuzzy has said before, please do not make another topic for your appeal. Click "reply" and create a new message for this topic. I've merged your message to this topic for now.

Sebass12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 09:24:27 pm »
Dear Tobs,
Thanks so much for the advice ill make sure to keep on top of that. And I really hope you could give me one last chance because my account was hacked the hacker griefed a lot but im sry for what happened in the after math of that, no I changed my password and I would be delighted if u could give me one last chance.

Sebass12

• View Profile
Unbanning me
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 02:01:34 am »
I was banned for greifing a whole year ago. My acount was hacked from june to august of last year. I had no idea my acount was hacked until i noticed that i was banned from opticraft for greifing.I know i have 5 stars  but i didn't do the crime so i believe that i should get a second chance to come back on the server. :) PLEASE CONSIDER THIS. I WILL DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! 

Pew1998

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 02:16:42 am »
Sebass12, you have been warned many times to quit creating new topics about this.  If you make one more, it will be a forum ban. Just use the modify button if you feel something else should be added. Please wait for 2crzy4uall to respond.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 03:12:04 am »
Sebass, you were not hacked, we know this because we could see what ip's are being used. So please stop making new topics, you will be forum banned as well if you continue, just reply here. Please explain why we should let you back on.

Sebass12

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 09:38:05 pm »
But really, im very Sorry.I have learned from the time that i have been banned, and for many months now, i have not greifed anymore. I know that i was banned for griefing, but i have become more mature and responsible for my actions. Please just think this over, and i hope you will let me on. Thx! :D

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 01:12:31 am »
I'll pardon you, just understand you will not get another chance, regardless of if you claim you were hacked or not.