May 15, 2024, 06:01:28 am

Author Topic: thanks alot  (Read 1369 times)

android24687531

• View Profile
thanks alot
« on: November 04, 2013, 02:06:05 am »
i was writing a reply when you locked my ban appeal thanks i was saying that either I'm getting unbanned or I'm leaving cause i don't wanna waste anymore time doing this i only broke 1 worthless block cause i was curious and I'm sick of this wait out my ban this is the only time i have to play until next weekend and it wont let me play until 7:00pm on Sunday okay i don't have the time to screw with this kind of crap i just wanna play before i have to leave for 5 days so take your pick i can come back or an innocent unrightly accused dedicated member is leaving because i don't wanna waste another second on this and is you don't unban me then I'm just leaving and deleting this from my list okay  :-\

also if anyone wants to know where this is coming from read my other two posts before this one!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 02:20:45 am by android24687531 »

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
Re: thanks alot
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 02:24:23 am »
It's your own fault for griefing. Just wait out your ban. It's only 7 days. Stop making new appeals or you will be banned from the forums as well.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 02:25:35 am »
It doesnt ban you unless you break five blocks. Regardless of what you said, you broke five blocks, either you broke all of them at once or you broke them one at a time. Either way, you broke the blocks, and we cant unban you.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 02:27:45 am »
Feel free to leave, you were banned by our anti grief system that takes a set number of blocks (more that 1) to trigger. So not only are you a griefer, but you are also a liar, no big loss for this community.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident