May 06, 2024, 03:37:45 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - XRoyalDiamondX  (Read 1913 times)

XRoyalDiamondX

• View Profile
Moderator Application - XRoyalDiamondX
« on: August 19, 2013, 08:54:30 pm »
Timezone: GMT -6
Were you recommended by anyone?:

Why you should become a moderator

"8 hours on, 8 hours off, 8 hours on, 8 hours off." My football coach is a very heart filled man, especially to his grandma. One of the greatest stories his grandma has every told him was when she was in the time of WW2. She lived in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania one of the most industrial states of all time during that era, at a glass company.  She had to work her ass off to make our soldiers able to fight, drive, and fly. The coolest part about the story though is he told us that their was a sign on top of the building saying, "IT CAN AND WILL BE DONE." and yes she had to work 8 hours on 8 hours off everyday 7 days a week.  That quote means a lot mentally and physically. And to bad for my coach as because he so dearly loves his grandma and jokes about her a lot on and off the field, but he just realized his grandma could die any day now. This is emotional for all of us football players but it makes us stronger as a team fighting like his grandma did because IT CAN AND WILL BE DONE. I feel like i have matured a lot this year playing Junior Varsiety football. I know i can take the responsibility as being one of the captains on football team and have a key role in opticraft as being a moderator. I will devote hard work and take actions according to the situations. I have experience as being a moderator on 3 different severs including this one, i know the feel for it and know how to handle difficult situations. Also as many as you know i am back and have been back for a while and will stay for a long time. I believe i should become a moderator because of my hard work, x-mod here, knowing how to handle difficult situations, and maturity for basic situations. Remember It can and will be done.

Thanks

Royal

Skittcat

• View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - XRoyalDiamondX
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 08:57:08 pm »
Supported. I love Royal! Been playing on here for a long time with him. Very trustworthy and helpful player.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 09:29:00 pm »
You were by far my favorite mod when I first joined. You were kind, helpful, and respectful no matter how many pointless nooby questions i asked you. Definetly supported!

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 05:52:04 pm »
Supported, never actually knew you as a mod but listening to others before me I gather that you are capable. Good luck!

Siddhe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 07:14:34 pm »
Royal is an awesome builder and has helped me out with situations. He has a great ear and is patient and very understanding.

Totally supported!

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 07:17:29 pm »
Royal is an awesome builder and has helped me out with situations. He has a great ear and is patient and very understanding.

Totally supported!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)