May 16, 2024, 09:07:15 am

Author Topic: [Saeberus] Ban Appeal BigBadNova  (Read 1790 times)

BigBadNova

• View Profile
[Saeberus] Ban Appeal BigBadNova
« on: August 12, 2013, 07:35:04 pm »
Saeberus has been on my butt about using "macros". I dont have any mods installed aside from optifine, and everytime i afk anywhere he comes up and tries to communicate with me. When i am afk i have minecraft running and i simply pull it up about every 10 minutes and type afk in local chat as to not interfere with anyone. I dont look at chat or anything i simply type "afk" and minimize minecraft. I was at Dogwell's iron farm which i was granted access to my Dogwell himself and i guess saeberus came along and tried talking to me. Evidentally during this time I pulled up minecraft again and typed "afk" in local chat while he was there. I didn't check chat and i was looking down so i didn't even notice him. I don't believe in cheating as that defeats the purpose of opticraft "vanilla" server concept.

Saeberus

• Tempus Edax Rerum
  • Operator
    • View Profile
Re: [Saeberus] Ban Appeal BigBadNova
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 07:48:35 pm »
I have had reason to believe that you have been using some sort of afk macro, along with other staff. It began when you repeated the same message in one channel many times and never responded to messages (which are bright purple) asking to buy things. Johekl also witnessed this. That's not my proof however. It should also be noted that another player said that you told them you were "using a program to help you get more iron" once again, that isn't proof really. I finally teleported to you today (the part of the ban that references glitching should be ignored and was an error by me). I watched you for a while and you said 'afk' several times. As you will see in one of the pictures, I tried to speak with you and you never responded, seconds before and after you said 'afk' again. Staring at the ground doesn't cause chat to disappear. I kicked you, expecting you to login within atleast 10 minutes. You did not. You have claimed to use a two monitor setup, so you should have noticed when you went back to supposedly type "afk" that you were kicked. Instead, you didn't even notice for quite some time. I have come to the conclusion that you have in fact been using an outside program to avoid the afk kicker. As a side note: afking at iron farms period isn't the "concept of a vanilla server like opticraft."
(click to show/hide)

BigBadNova

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 09:28:07 pm »
Sorry But I haven't been using these macros or anything i have simply been collecting resources by afking.

Saeberus

• Tempus Edax Rerum
  • Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 04:54:25 pm »
I do not believe you and am not unbanning you.