May 15, 2024, 04:01:05 am

Author Topic: (Zeradeth_) Ban Appeal by Blocky_the_Block  (Read 1315 times)

Blocky_the_Block

• View Profile
(Zeradeth_) Ban Appeal by Blocky_the_Block
« on: August 11, 2013, 05:25:51 pm »
- Did you break any of the rules? Yes
- Did you grief another players work? Yes
- Did you swear excessively? No
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? Yes
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? Yes

I was banned by Zeradeth for the griefing of 80 blocks and symbols that were anti-Semitic. I am not or have never been a Nazi. I realise looking back that was offensive. I would like to begin by saying that I take full responsibility for my actions. I griefed those blocks over 2 months ago and while my sentence, both deserved and just has expired I feel I still have to apologise for my actions. My intention was to only prank the server. After being banned I saw what how my actions had actually impacted the server and again would like to apologise. I hope you can forgive me as I would like to become an active member of your server.

Blocky_the_Block

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Blocky_the_Block

Edit: Adding Ban Link
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:38:05 pm by Felix_De_Kat »

Felix

• View Profile
Re: (Zeradeth_) Ban Appeal by Blocky_the_Block
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 05:50:22 pm »
Hello,

As your ban has surpassed its limitation, I have locked this thread as it isn't really a ban appeal.

But, thank you for taking the time to publicly express regret for your actions and welcome you back to the community!
As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a while.
I decided to leave Opticraft for a few reasons.
Goodbye & Good luck in all your endeavours!