May 18, 2024, 11:43:39 pm

Author Topic: [crippnfeet] Bricker2011's Ban appeal  (Read 1840 times)

bricker2011

• View Profile
[crippnfeet] Bricker2011's Ban appeal
« on: August 10, 2013, 09:09:06 am »
Dear opticraft moderators,

I, Bricker2011, Would like to sincerely apologize for advertising my hamachi server on opticraft. I would just like to say that it was wrong and i promise not to advertise servers on opticraft again.
I would also like to apologize about using x-ray on the server, i didn't know that it wasnt allowed to be used on the server and i will not use mods like x-ray again on the server.

I hope you accept my apology and consider letting me back onto your amazing server.

Yours Sincerely

Bricker2011 (Chloe)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 06:46:45 pm by Italian_Crafter »

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
Re: [crippnfeet]Bricker2011's Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 06:45:52 pm »
Hello, you were banned by crippnfeet your ban info can be seen here: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=bricker2011. The rules clearly state that no mods except optifine are allowed on this server. Seems like you neglected to read them. Please be patient  while you wait for cippnfeet's response.

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
Re: [crippnfeet] Bricker2011's Ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 09:27:23 pm »
thank you for admitting your mistake i will shorten your ban for one more days to give you an opportunity to read the server rules! here is a link http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,6784.0.html please understand as italian has stated there is NO mods other than optifine allowed ... also if you are caught again it will remain a perm ban !
 please note alot has changed since you were banned so make sure to read those rules!! have fun . :)

-Feet
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 10:43:41 am by crippnfeet »
~Grace~