May 22, 2024, 04:51:05 pm

Author Topic: [crippnfeet] web64's ban appeal  (Read 1709 times)

web64

• View Profile
[crippnfeet] web64's ban appeal
« on: June 04, 2013, 08:03:48 pm »
Hello staff of opticraft, As I Know i might be wasting your time i would like to repeal my permanent ban. The reason for my ban was because i was "was running around griefing random builds no intent to play" Now this may seem kinda obvious that i really didn't give what this server was about....And that is what i thought then.But now after i understand the concept of "SMP" and no griefing "being a fan of factions" i realize that this server is pretty good for just building and surviving w/ friends and i really want to be apart of this community.Thank you for reading this topic and i hope you put my appeal into consideration.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=web64
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 11:22:14 pm by web64 »

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
Re: [crippnfeet] web64's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 11:12:01 am »
Hello web I am sorry I didn't see this till now :) but I will review your in the morning given its 5 am now here :P
~Grace~

web64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 02:54:44 pm »
Alright thanks so much for your time  :)

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 11:03:01 am »
Seeing that this is your first ban I will pardon you please understand griefin will not go unpunished :) when you get in game please type /rules and read the rule book that will pop into your invantory :) have fun

-feet

* I will pardon you when I get in game *
~Grace~

web64

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 07:03:22 pm »
I understand that griefing is not tolerated on this server.Thank you for your kind consideration and I hope to contribute a significant amount to this community.