May 03, 2024, 05:34:01 pm

Poll

What should the theme be?

Under the sea
Beach
Superheros
Animals

Author Topic: Summer dance! (No longer prom)  (Read 25572 times)

Lema

• View Profile
Re: Opticraft 2013 Prom!
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2013, 08:10:29 pm »
May I just note that it was going to be a surprise so we did not reveal that it was being organised
    There's where you guys messed us all up. You made it a suprise and something like this happened.
We did not 'mess' it up, last time it was a surprise, and so it was this time. Surprises are nice XD, What would christmas be without surprises?

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2013, 08:12:44 pm »
May I just note that it was going to be a surprise so we did not reveal that it was being organised
    There's where you guys messed us all up. You made it a suprise and something like this happened.
We did not 'mess' it up, last time it was a surprise, and so it was this time. Surprises are nice XD, What would christmas be without surprises?
     You got me with the Christmas thing. But what am I supposed to do then Lema? Do you guys just want me to ask for this thread to be locked?
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

Lema

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2013, 08:15:55 pm »
     You got me with the Christmas thing. But what am I supposed to do then Lema? Do you guys just want me to ask for this thread to be locked?
We understand that you have planned alot, and that you couldn't have guessed it was a surprise, So we just request a name change, you could do like a romantic summer dance or something

eolhc2

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2013, 08:16:11 pm »
All I'm saying is that larko etc and I were planning it out and have been for a while.

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2013, 08:17:46 pm »
We understand that you have planned alot, and that you couldn't have guessed it was a surprise, So we just request a name change, you could do like a romantic summer dance or something
All I'm saying is that larko etc and I were planning it out and have been for a while.
     Is there a way we could merge our ideas?

Lema

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2013, 08:18:02 pm »
And me XD, and lord, and short and all the committee XD

jh2018

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2013, 08:36:27 pm »
Me and hopper are going!

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2013, 08:58:03 pm »
Even if this turns into the romantic summer dance, I'm still being the prize person thingy, just saying. Also, honestly, it was wrong for the prom committee to keep it a surprise, if you guys didnt want this to happen, then actually say that your'e organzing it so this doesnt happen, okay?
Anywho, Im going with SJ and Bacon (;
kind of here, kind of not

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2013, 09:40:37 pm »
Even if this turns into the romantic summer dance, I'm still being the prize person thingy, just saying. Also, honestly, it was wrong for the prom committee to keep it a surprise, if you guys didnt want this to happen, then actually say that your'e organzing it so this doesnt happen, okay?

Thank you Zelda for some insight how I feel! Also, don't you think it's a little wierd your going with two people...?

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2013, 10:21:23 pm »
I will be attending with no one. Look out prom, make way for theone!

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2013, 10:43:06 pm »
     Honestly guys of the "Official Opticraft Prom Comitee", If you plan on putting on your own Prom I will just change this to a Summer Dance or something. Is that what you guys would like? And If I do, I am totally gonna be in the "Official Opticraft Prom Comitee".
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 10:46:19 pm by andersad »

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2013, 12:08:44 am »
"Comitee" has two t's. (committee)
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2013, 12:14:54 am »
Please bicker in PMs instead of here.

LordoftheBlock

• All your block are belong to me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2013, 01:42:22 am »

Agreeing with Lema, we did not mess it up. Have we ever let you down the past couple of events? I just wished you could've just had faith and just been excited as for what was coming. I don't want there to be two separate things, that's just excessive. You can certainly be on the committee, but stop worrying about the details. We have a mumble DJ and all that, as this is not our first event. We have experience from past events and we try to further build on that to make this year even better! Please consider these things with an open mind.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 01:57:19 am by LordoftheBlock »

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2013, 02:01:18 am »

Thank you Zelda for some insight how I feel! Also, don't you think it's a little wierd your going with two people...?
Anytime. & people go as groups all the time, they both are fine with it, so its not weird at all. ^-^
kind of here, kind of not