May 17, 2024, 08:11:37 pm

Author Topic: TONS of enchanted Stuff!  (Read 1592 times)

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
TONS of enchanted Stuff!
« on: May 11, 2013, 05:13:55 am »
        Hey there guys, I have been up to sine najor enchanting lately ^_^.   I have lots of Swords and some Pickaxes. I am working on possibly getting some books, maybe armor, and maybe some axes and shovels. There are signs with Enchantments and Prices at my /home. If you want one, If there are two people wanting it, whoever contacts me ingame first gets it. Please try to only get on if you have seen me on before, It's a nausense trying to contact people not in my time zone.  :P    Also, I consider my prices very low, and they may be raised in the future. The Highest my prices go is about 3k, and the lowest is $500. Posting on this thread also counts as contacting me ingame,  ;).  Just post questions on here please. If there are any problems please contact me. Iwill be adding more as some are bought and more space opens up. So good luck buying!    

** The prices on my equipment will proably be raised as the new ones come in, so buy while they are cheap! **

Thanks guys!  :P
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 05:18:59 am by andersad »
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: TONS of enchanted Stuff!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 09:21:25 am »
If you have them, I'll take an Unbreaking III, Efficiency V, Silk touch I pick, and a Looting III sword.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Freekkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 12:28:34 pm »
Maybe asking for too much... But I want Unbreaking III book(s) and maybe, possibly, a thorns II or III book

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 12:54:04 pm »
If you have them, I'll take an Unbreaking III, Efficiency V, Silk touch I pick, and a Looting III sword.
      Unfortunately I do not have any Eff V Picks right now. I do believe that I have some Looting 3 swords tho. Check my /home.
Maybe asking for too much... But I want Unbreaking III book(s) and maybe, possibly, a thorns II or III book
     And in return to that, I was enchanting some books yesterday when there was a glitch and I died in lava. I still need to buy some more leather... I will get on enchanting some books Asap (Im offline 4 2 days, at my mom's house. Minecraft doesnt work here, but the forum still does). I will get on enchanting some books when I can.  ;)
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)