May 15, 2024, 07:18:51 am

Author Topic: [CONSOLE] acanuck appeal  (Read 1523 times)

acanuck1

• View Profile
[CONSOLE] acanuck appeal
« on: May 07, 2013, 04:12:36 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=acanuck

Hey Opticraft Staff,
So, I was banned, I think for the antigrief thing. I think that happened because I was randomly walking around the opticraft wild and saw random abandoned, already griefed, shacks and small houses and that kind of stuff. So, I like broke some of one of these shacks to get wood, because I needed some. And then i was just walking around opticraft spawn and it said that I was banned. I would like to be unbanned because, first off, I LOVE the opticraft server. It has like everything a server should have (except pvp but that's beside the point). Second, I have lots of friends on this server and we like to build lots of cool stuff, like towns and music stages and even a lighthouse! The day that I got banned, I was working with swissy1188 and dupure45, (both trusteds), on a tower from Rapture. It was gonna add something awesome to the server for everybody to enjoy! But, now I can't help them finish it, and it was going to be a team effort from the three of us. You have to know what it feels like to be left alone and your other two friends are working on a really cool project, and you're not a part of it. They really want me to come back on and help them, but I can't. So, to all of you amazing opticraft staff members, I am asking you, please unban me to the server and I promise that I can help make it an awesome one for everyone. And, if I happen to ever antigrief again, you can for sure ban me right away and never let me back on again. (let's hope that doesn't happen) :D Thank you so much for providing us with a server that puts others to shame on this beautiful game we call minecraft.

Sincerely,
acanuck

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [CONSOLE] acanuck appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 04:26:29 pm »
Sorry but griefing is griefing, even if it looks abandoned, you have to wait for the ban to be up in a week.

acanuck1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 06:40:17 pm »
ok so, 2crzy4uall, does that mean that I could be unbanned and play with my best friends again? or do I have to wait for someone to do it? thanks for the reply. It's really appreciated
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 06:43:01 pm by acanuck1 »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 10:52:52 pm »
The ban automatically lifts once it reaches the expiration date

acanuck1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 07:50:28 pm »
So that means that I'm unbanned after like a week? Oh my gosh thank you so much Xeadin and can play with my friends and help them make the server a better place for everybody!!