May 15, 2024, 04:45:23 am

Author Topic: my MC city :P  (Read 1231 times)

jonasknilsen

• View Profile
my MC city :P
« on: February 06, 2011, 07:25:47 pm »
well ok its not a city... but its a long train station... and my house, 3 ETG's... and boat docks... and some more...
just look...
i will put out more pictures later :P
[BIGGER PROJECTS!/)"/&¤)#=())

« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 08:01:08 pm by jonasknilsen »
~Opticraft~
A Better Minecraft Server Will You Never Find!!
We Got The Most Creative People!

Super_Xabz

• View Profile
Re: my MC city :P
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 08:08:54 pm »
Beta looks so much better than classic...

gj  ;)

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 11:58:53 pm »
Nice! I'm gonna post some of my beta creations soon. I made the twin towers, the colleseum, a city, a few castles, and a church  ;D

turtleman918

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 05:02:03 am »
nice, i normally don't survive long enough to build something like this. but everytime i die its from something stupid i.e. having sand fall on my head well im mining and being asphyxiated  :(

Just out of curiosity, was this all done legit of did you use an inventory editor?

turtle

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 01:07:18 pm »
You should put a sign by the zombie spawner "do not feed the zombies!"  ;)

I like it all. :D

apij4125

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 03:05:09 pm »
SMP Or singeplayer?

turtleman918

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 03:38:45 am »
nice, i normally don't survive long enough to build something like this. but everytime i die its from something stupid i.e. having sand fall on my head well im mining and being asphyxiated  :(

Just out of curiosity, was this all done legit of did you use an inventory editor?

turtle
another example: I had gotten pretty far on a world (started a farm, set traps for zombies, built a house, kept a mine, etc.). THEN inside of my WOODEN house i decided it would be a wonderful idea to create a fireplace, i did so, the wooden roof immediately caught fire burning me to death and burning my house down. i actually managed to recollect all my stuff and created a small shelter in the remains of the basement. My workbench furnace and chest filled with assorted goodies were still standing as well. Later on that same fateful day, i was down in my mine. i was digging out and all of the sudden sand fell on my head and asphyxiated me. i was unable to recover any of my stuff, as i had run out of torches and coal, and was using an infinitely burning piece of wood as my torch. Everything i dropped burned up.
it's like a black cloud floats over my head in beta ;_;(<==Izzeh tear face steal)