May 17, 2024, 10:46:51 am

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] Banned  (Read 2160 times)

S_I_K_U_

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] Banned
« on: April 02, 2013, 12:13:10 am »
I was banned this time because I did to 2crzy4uall what he did to me. Earlier I caught him snooping around my property looking for my version of an automatic shop. Later, I went to his house and did the same thing, I used ONE enderpearl and all of a sudden I was kicked the message saying, "stop" I logged back on asking "stop what" next thing I know the ban sentence was on, now I'm writing this appeal. I'm sorry for annoying you 2crzy4uall and I hope you unban me.

I also believe this situation was handled badly by an Operator because earlier he was doing the same thing to me.

Thanks for reading this~ S_I_K_U_
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 12:39:01 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 12:19:52 am »
I wasn't "Snooping" you told me you had a design and asked me if I wanted to buy it. , you constantly pm'd me so much I had you ignored, then you use mob disguise to try and hide while you glitch through my walls.  you have 6 bans, you have had your chance, you blew it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 12:40:02 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

S_I_K_U_

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 12:25:32 am »
I wasn't "Snooping" you told me you had a design and asked me if I wanted to buy it. , you constantly pm'd me so much I had you ignored, then you use mob disguise to try and hide while you glitch through my walls. this is you have 6 bans, you have had your chance, you blew it.
The title before your username doesn't decide whether or not you were snooping, my testing area was underground hidden and you *stumbled* upon it, and yes I kept pm-ing you because you never responded so I didn't know if you had read it or not, I did use mb and i didn't glitch through walls, I simply went underneath and threw one enderpearl, I know I have six bans and I was being a model player which you hated, yelling at me when I told people to get out of trade chat if they were not trading. I know I blew the chance, but I would really like to get back on the server. I don't care whether I'm ever trusted or not, it's a great server to play on and I wish to play on it, please unban me, I beg of you.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 12:38:37 am »
There was no access underground. You abused the glitch enderpearls have with going through walls. I never "Hated" you, like I said in game, people think I hate them simply because I do my job. Your constant messages and  such were very annoying however, anyway no your appeal is denied, you simply have caused too much trouble.

S_I_K_U_

• View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] Banned
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 12:45:22 am »
I didnt glitch through walls, if you unban me I will show you the way I went, and you could prevent anyone from attempting it again. I didn't know you were getting my pm's because you never responded leaving me think whether or not you read them and me sending the again.
There was no access underground. You abused the glitch enderpearls have with going through walls. I never "Hated" you, like I said in game, people think I hate them simply because I do my job. Your constant messages and  such were very annoying however, anyway no your appeal is denied, you simply have caused too much trouble.
I really Haven't caused much if any trouble at all since awesomealicia banned me

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 12:51:21 am »
This appeal is denied. I watched you with the enderpearls, you kept teleporting to my home until saeberus left and then you did it. I was vanished and watching. Your appeal is denied, that's my final answer.

S_I_K_U_

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 12:53:24 am »
I used one pearl, I ran to the bridge and swam under your island where I used ONE pearl to gain access.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 12:55:44 am »
I'm aware I watched. Still denied.