May 22, 2024, 04:15:31 pm

Author Topic: Vomux Banning moderator 2crzy4uall regarding popman64  (Read 1251 times)

vomux

• View Profile
Vomux Banning moderator 2crzy4uall regarding popman64
« on: March 31, 2013, 02:56:50 pm »
Hello I am messaging regarding being banned for griefing popman64's wall by placing gravel near it. The reason I used this gravel near his wall was to simply have a way to escape the confines of his player run town. The door was magically locked therefore I had thought it was a decent idea to pile up the gravel and use it as a makeshift ladder. No harm was done as clearly no destruction took place, only a mere addition of a few easy to remove blocks (gravel). I would like to request to be unbanned and I also would like to compliment the staff on their ability to detect these circumstances as they arise. I had no idea previous to being banned that this much detail was in the works on this server. Very impressive. Anyway, it says I'm banned for a week, which I hope is not necessary at this time. Please consider unbanning my account username: Vomux , thank you.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Vomux Banning moderator 2crzy4uall regarding popman64
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 03:06:14 pm »
You've been banned for a week, you were just banned last week as well, thats why this one is a week because its your 3rd ban. Placing blocks on someone's structures is not allowed.

vomux

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 03:11:45 pm »
Wow you guys are paying attention, thank you for the quick replies. 2crzy4uall, do you mind if I ask you how the system detects what players are doing in game and how that data is gatherered and then where is it sent to? A brief description would surmise.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 03:12:53 pm »
We use logblock, it tracks every single block placed or destroyed.

vomux

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 03:14:12 pm »
Cool  8)