May 14, 2024, 10:08:51 am

Author Topic: [Xeadin] Tntboy632's Ban Appeal  (Read 1266 times)

potatoboy1

• View Profile
[Xeadin] Tntboy632's Ban Appeal
« on: February 27, 2013, 12:55:58 pm »
To Xeadin: I'm so sorry I have griefed, but this one is a mistake. I am sorry, but I am honest, this is a mistake. I am banned forever, twice and I am sorry I do not like that, but since I am banned forever, I would like to know if I could do anything to possibly help out the server, showing you and all the others it is worth it to get unbanned. Again, I am sorry for all my griefs, and I swear and cross my heart I will never grief again. Here is my prayer to prove: Dear sweet Opticraft, I am sorry for what I have done. All my griefs and bad items will never come up again. Amen. And I also promise that I will work for you on opticraft, do your work on opticraft, and promise to never greif again, and last, always vote. I have been on this server for 1 year, and about a few months, and I love the server. I will do anything for you and vote all the time and help out this server. I love this server. When ever I look at the address I say: Oh Opticraft, you are the best server I have ever been playing on for my Minecraft server life. Please, Please pleeeease forgive me. And once again, this greif is a mistake, I promise you. Thank you my good friend.  :)

Dear chipaton: I am sorry for all my griefs and bad items, and I want to say, and please believe me, that this is a mistake. I have only griefed 3 times, and now everyone thinks it was me, so next time please ask me if I have done it and I swear I will tell the truth. In real life, I am an honest, loving and caring person who will do anything to please anyone or thing. I will also say a prayer to you to prove it: Dear sweet Opticraft, I will do anything to keep this server running, and promise and cross my heart to never in my life greif again. I will help you with anything and vote everyday for the rest of my life. Amen. I love this server and do anything to keep it running. And every time I see this server I say: Oh Opticraft! Your the best server I can ever play on! And I promise to keep this server running and do anything to prove I am a good person. And once again, I want to just say that this is a mistake. Thank you. P.S please tell Xeadin that this is Tntboy632 :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 01:51:11 pm by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Xeadin] Tntboy632's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 01:54:35 pm »
I don't know if are being sarcastic or what, but you don't need an "Opticraft Prayer" and you only need to talk to the last person to ban you, who was Xeadin. You did a very large amount of grief to our server since you joined, over 1000 blocks. Anyways, please only keep one appeal, and please wait for Xeadin to respond.
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Tntboy632

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 09:08:34 pm »
Not only did I find damage at Mr_Mr_Mr's town, which had a large wall around it, there was also a fair amount of damage at a nearby town. This was all in the Member world as well.

(click to show/hide)

It should've been made clear to you, on your first two bans, that activity like this is not acceptable, but you went ahead and did more anyway. First, GirlLuvzerMac discovered someone's house was destroyed, then Chipaton found a large amount of grief at a different location a few days later, then I found even more damage a few days later again. That was a lot of mess for us all to clean up, and is hardly considered a 'mistake' when done on separate locations that aren't directly next to each other. This wasn't a random grief as well-- crops were taken and logs were missing, which are somewhat expensive blocks, so you knew what you were doing. If someone else was on your account, the pattern of the grief would've been much different.

You won't be unbanned.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 09:21:15 pm by Xeadin »

potatoboy1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 10:04:00 pm »
Will I ever in my life get unbanned? I mean sorry but really I'm crying in my heart right now, this server is awesome, and all my friends now miss me a lot. Like J_yepyo and stuff. Please can you give me one more chance? If not, I am sorry for bothering you, and good afternoon :'(