May 20, 2024, 05:29:38 pm

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] Ban Appeal  (Read 1592 times)

Jp7_owns_u

• View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] Ban Appeal
« on: February 08, 2013, 03:36:12 am »
today i wanted to expand my house and most people whos houses are by mine do not play anymore i got banned for taking it down i have 6 previous bans but those are expainable because i was walking around the outskurts of sparw and fell in a hole while trying to get out it banned me that happened like 2 or 3 times
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 04:18:08 am by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 04:20:09 am »
Jp7_owns_u's Ban History

Hi. You were banned by GirlLuvzerMac, she is a moderator, for griefing. However, this is your seventh ban.

The fourth ban is permanent, but because they were console bans, no one was immediately aware. Grief traps are not holes that ban you. You have to grief five blocks of the actual building to be banned. So your excuses are useless.

Also, you can not just take down buildings that aren't yours, you didn't make it, it doesn't matter if they don't play or not, it isn't yours.

It is highly unlikely you will be unbanned. However, you appealed, so wait for GirlLuvzerMac to respond.

Jp7_owns_u

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 04:21:30 am »
ok but may i say those five grefed blocks were where i placed cobble to get out

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 05:13:35 am »
Lying gets you nowhere... In your ban history:

-Griefed 4 separate grief traps (no, they aren't all full of holes, I doubt you only placed cobble to get out. If it were true, why didn't you appeal? All. Four. Times.)

-Griefed two separate players' houses, as caught and banned by BigBadHenz

And then today, I come to investigate chests you asked me to remove. Turns out you and your buddy (brother?) have dismantled the whole neighborhood in the spirit of expansion! Since I banned you, I've found no fewer than 4 other builds you've griefed to the ground. You have no respect for others' builds, our rules or our server.

I also warn you that if I find you've been playing on your friend/brother's account after he's unbanned for his part in the grief, he will be permanently banned as well to protect our members' builds.

Ban appeal is denied.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 04:50:42 am »
Just as an update to this appeal, I just stumbled upon some grief that was left untouched/ undiscovered. Needless to say, you will not be coming back.