May 14, 2024, 11:52:48 am

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] SORRYZ  (Read 879 times)

MistahCraft

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] SORRYZ
« on: January 29, 2013, 10:42:00 pm »
I am really sorry about that griefing i just wanted to get him back for him griefing a small fragment of my house he griefed but i repaired so i am really sorry i told him i would do anything to repay him but then he said he wanted $200 i said i didnt have that much! So i left without griefing the first time then i came back and griefed him i must've been in the wrong server because i thought i clicked on my favorite griefing server griefnation so tell him that i am very sorry!!  :-\   :( SO i hope that u will accept my speech i wouldnt have done it without MistahDisrespect (no help) also my favorite griefing server you can grief so i am sorry.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:12:24 pm by joshskiizz »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] SORRYZ
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 12:17:21 am »
This is pretty confusing, anyway I banned you because you griefed a players shop, they called me over, you put it back, all was good. After I left you came back and did more damage. Anyways, the ban is 3 hours, should be up within an hour or so. We are not a griefing server, if you do that here, you will be banned. Also if someone griefs you, it's best to use /helpop to take care of it instead of taking matters into your own hands