May 15, 2024, 02:18:07 pm

Author Topic: [2crazy4uall] bodhi991's Appeal  (Read 1713 times)

bodhi991

• ^^JESUS^^
    • View Profile
[2crazy4uall] bodhi991's Appeal
« on: January 26, 2013, 01:46:08 am »
My name is Bodhi991 and I would like to appeal my ban. I have been banned permanently for destroying two blocks of fence and then being mistaken for trying to bribe people. I placed the two blocks back after i had destroyed them. I also killed a cow but that is all i did. i don't think this is grounds for a permanent ban and i hope it is resolved soon.

My ban lookup here - http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=bodhi991

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [2crazy4uall] bodhi991's Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 02:02:14 am »
I will not handle your fate, but just to make it clear, your ban is permanent because it is your fourth ban. If by three bans, you still haven't learned the rules and how to follow them, you don't deserve to play.

bodhi991

• ^^JESUS^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 02:09:24 am »
I know about bans but I want to make it clear that I haven't had any bans since April of last year. More importantly, my other 3 bans were all within April, and I have learned the rules and played by them (excluding this) since then.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 05:10:18 am »
As it was stated, since it is your fourth ban, it is perm. Now I'm not stupid I do see all your bans are old. But you arent apologetic, and yes you tried to bribe us, you even gave me a creeper head which is now sitting in your home.

bodhi991

• ^^JESUS^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 05:22:43 am »
Please! I am truly sorry and I love this server! I even donated $20 2 weeks ago to it. This is all a misunderstanding. I wasn't trying to bribe you or anyone for that matter and I was simply offering to pay compensation for what I did. It wasn't a bribe directed at you and I am truly sorry. Please reconsider this appeal!

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 05:25:46 am »
I'll reduce it to 3 days from now, that said, I don't think it's appropriate for you to keep your trusted status since this was clearly grief, you knew what you were doing.

bodhi991

• ^^JESUS^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 05:41:46 am »
i understand and thank you so much!! but if you want to know why i greifed, well: i was adventuring randomly and used all my food so i killed 2 of his (cant remember his name :P) cows so i could keep going then right when i did that i had to go out to the shops :/  so i placed the fence back, when i got home i decided to just stop adventuring and work on my house.
I hope that clears it up a bit and i understand why i was demoted :)

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 01:43:01 pm »
Also just so you know, I am aware I forgot to put the time stamp on the ban, I will pardon you when your time is up, so as to keep your ban history from looking like a mess