May 15, 2024, 09:09:02 pm

Author Topic: [SalsaInABowl] Froman1123 Appeal  (Read 1407 times)

froman1123

• View Profile
[SalsaInABowl] Froman1123 Appeal
« on: January 09, 2013, 08:58:12 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=froman1123

Dear Opticraft,

I understand recently i was banned from the server. I am very puzzled as to the reason because i can't recollect any possible reason. I do understand that i have a very poor track record with bans and i have learned from the last two. I was a noob when i got my first two and was still in the mindset that you could treat any server like survival and take what you want from anywhere. Any ways I looked up my ban cause and saw  that i was banned by "SalsaInABowl" I have never once encountered a player with this username. they claimed that I "Greifed 300 blocks of a build." My new years resolution was to never grief again, considering that my last two bans were grief oriented and i was bored out of my mind during them. the time of my ban was 2013-01-07 15:50:30. I dont see how i was playing at this time, as i was still in school. Although i do see how there might be confusion. I am a big Doctor Who fan, and i play on opticraft with another kid from my school who is also a fan. we both have the same Doctor Who skin. he has been known to be mischievous in school. i beleive his username is "pistol189"

I do hope that you consider me letting me back into this amazing server,
as it is the only server i play on and the one that all my friends go in.
from Froman1123

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [SalsaInABowl] Froman1123 Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 10:50:44 pm »
this is for opticraft or whoever decides to unban people.

The only person that is going to make the decision (or not) to unban you is the one that had issued the ban (unless other circumstances are met).

froman1123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 12:09:38 am »
Oh ok thanks. Sorry for my noobieness.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 01:08:07 am »
I believe I banned you a few days ago for griefing a rather nice and majestic build made by one of our admins. You see, we don't just "not ban" people just because they weren't online at the time we found the grief. There was grief, and somebody obviously did it. 300 blocks is quite a large amount, and so the ban will stay unless you give me even a decent reason to let you back on the server.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

froman1123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 04:48:42 am »
As im sure that someone did greif the 300 blocks i dont beleive it was me. Lateley i have been helping out a friend of mine on opticraft because he got banned from two other servers for greifing(shocker). Hes known to be quite troublesome at our school as well. I do see the confusion tho because we both have the same skin. I also hadnt been on opticraft from 12 24 2012 to 1 7 2013 as i didnt have acsess to my computer. Also i didntgo on till the eighth of january soo if the greif did happen in those dates i can assure you it was not me.  I would also do anything to get back on to this server, it is my favorite and the people are always friendly.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 04:54:29 am »
Well sorry, but I don't know your friend and you are responsible for your own account. Pick your words wisely because it's your last chance.

By the way, we have a tool that gives us the history of absolutely everything that happens to a block. We know your account griefed it and you are responsible for it.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.