May 16, 2024, 09:45:42 am

Author Topic: [SalsaInABowl] Ban  (Read 3571 times)

Tanner12310

• View Profile
[SalsaInABowl] Ban
« on: January 07, 2013, 11:13:43 pm »
I did no glitch out the door i am a noob and wouldnt know how. if you would could you unban me because i simply just used a enderpearl to tp out through the door if you do not believe me i would recomend you try it your self at lexies home
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:24:52 pm by joshskiizz »

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
Re: [SalsaInABowl] Ban
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 12:28:17 am »
Please wait for Salsa to respond.

I would like to say I saw you glitch through the door myself, so that excuse will not work here.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 01:09:05 am »

I would like to say I saw you glitch through the door myself, so that excuse will not work here.

I think that's good enough.

I got a helpop ticket from lexie saying you glitched through her doors.

SalsaInABowl: How did you get outside her doors Tanner?

Tanner: I used an ender pearl

And in fact I was very surprised you were willing to give me that answer. So surprised at your honesty that I would have let you go. Until I saw your 4 previous bans. You have one chance: Pick your words wisely and you better give me a really good reason to unban you. Denial will not work.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Tanner12310

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 01:16:40 am »

I did not glitch through her doors i dont know how i used and ender pearl try it yourself please

i really enjoy this server i wont grief or anything again i just need one more chance and ill proove it i promise

And in fact I was very surprised you were willing to give me that answer. So surprised at your honesty that I would have let you go. Until I saw your 4 previous bans. You have one chance: Pick your words wisely and you better give me a really good reason to unban you. Denial will not work.
i swear i didnt glitch i used an enderpearl i dont knwo how to glitch through a door

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 01:18:56 am »

I did not glitch through her doors i dont know how i used and ender pearl try it yourself please

i really enjoy this server i wont grief or anything again i just need one more chance and ill proove it i promise

i swear i didnt glitch i used an enderpearl i dont knwo how to glitch through a door

You clearly didn't listen.

I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Tanner12310

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 01:21:19 am »

i am sorry if i caused trouble i know i didnt glitch through the door it has fences next to it so your able to glitch through

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 01:27:35 am »

Once again, you clearly have not listened to the red text, so let me resize it for you this time.

Denial will not work.[/size]

Tanner12310

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 01:35:29 am »

i am very sorry i will not grief or glitch again im sorry for all my bans and it wont happen again i like this server to muh to let it go

Once again, you clearly have not listened to the red text, so let me resize it for you this time.

Denial will not work.[/size]
salsa man ill do anything

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 01:37:02 am »
Let's stop the quote tunnels.

Especially when you add no comment to them.

EDIT - You'll do anything? Okay. How about this. I have other things to do other than sit in bed with my phone so you can do this for me:

Not come back. And it looks like I did that one for you. Go ahead and try an anarchy server if you want to go around pissing people off. Bye.

This appeal is officially denied.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:51:46 am by SalsaInABowl »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 03:02:15 am »
On a side note, I just discovered over 50, undisturbed, blocks of grief done in AnMinecraftUser's town by you. There is no guarantee that any future appeals will help get you anywhere at this point.