May 30, 2024, 06:19:47 am

Author Topic: The war of Opticraft. (No staff included in this version)  (Read 48300 times)

Dalei

• Somewhere far away
    • View Profile
Re: The war of Opticraft. (No staff included in this version)
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2013, 12:17:11 pm »
I post a picture of Wooden and Zelda doing something to distract the members that survived while i assassinate then all one at a time......
-Dale

zwaan111

• SMP - trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2013, 05:09:46 pm »
zwaan watches the world burning, takes out a stick, puts a marshmallow on top of it, roasts it and throws it away (it is burnt). Then i go back to my particle accelerator to make black holes.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2013, 08:15:28 pm »
Uhhh.
In this harsh enviornment, i become mod.

Can i join the staff area nao?

zwaan111

• SMP - trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2013, 09:00:45 pm »
there is no staff area anymore, it has been destroyed.

something goes horribly wrong in the particle accelerator and both the particle accelerator and zwaan are consumed by the black hole.

SJ321987

• hii
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2013, 04:29:00 am »
Sj throws diamond armor at the trustees and saves Zelda from dying
~jenna

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2013, 03:35:19 pm »
there is no staff area anymore, it has been destroyed.

something goes horribly wrong in the particle accelerator and both the particle accelerator and zwaan are consumed by the black hole.

It's still there, cannot be destroyed. Seeing as I have been demoted, Salsa is dropped randomly on a battlefield and flees the area to a peaceful place where he could do unwarlike stuff
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

zwaan111

• SMP - trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2013, 04:22:06 pm »
a burning hell without battle peaceful??

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2013, 05:31:47 am »
A peaceful hell. Sounds like the nether on Opticraft if you go to the old guest world.

Anyways, SalsaInABowl/SalsaOnTheFloor continues his unwarlike conduct in a peacefull hell apparently.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Dalei

• Somewhere far away
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2013, 07:53:26 pm »
I come back alive and I donate so i tpa to salsa to enjoy the nether together.
-Dale

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2013, 09:47:46 pm »
I start up the staff safe place in a bedrock shelter.
Free sign up :D we have cookies
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 10:06:31 pm by hammysandwhich »
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Supah_

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2013, 02:12:20 pm »
I weep sadly as I sit in the remains of the old guest warp. Dust trails and cobwebs infest the castle. I take my diamond sword and the iron axe and I stand. I am a member, but my friends are mostly trusted. I have a difficult time deciding which I should support. My fighting skills are terrible but if you give me the chance I would be brutal. Ninjafail888 rounds a corner and sees me. "Hey Supah, what up?" I growl as I am not in the mood for ANY conversing. "The sky, you fool." I walk around Ninja and then stop. "How did you get here?" I say suspiciously, turning. Ninja smiles. "This old warp is our base. Come on, I'll show you." Ninja tours me around the underground of the castle, every trap and every walkway. Remaining members smile at me as I pass, some others look at me suspiciously, knowing I have many trusted friends.

I leave the old warp with diamond armor and better weapons when SpikeyThorn messages me. Hey Supah, come check out our base, I trust you

As the message comes in my face droops and I realize I am going to be dealing with serious trust issues.

I tour the base with Spikey, being subjected to nasty glares by other trusted, and mean swearing. Claw nearly struck me dead on sight, but refrained to as Spikey calmed him down. I left the base with loot, trusted and member gained.

The war raged on, the fun and games disapeared. It was pure survival.

I did the wrong thing and double agent-ed. I supplied the Members info ´bout Trusted, and vice versa to the trusted.

Then the two factions found out.

Ninja found out first but pretended nothing was different. In the old guest warp, he tried to stab me in the back with jagged stick, but I drew an iron sword. He fell, and suddenly the base came alive. Members streamed out, brandishing their items like weapons, and I dropped three of the members. They begin to overpower me and I flee to the first place that came into my head, trusted base.

I holed up in their before the members confronted the trusted. They planned to assassinate me with a poisioned potato, but I eavesdropped. It was scary because the war had temperarily halted because of ME.

Thats it, I lucked out. I faked my death. With the help of Optical. What?!, you think? Well, it would suffer consquences.

Supah_Monkee fell to his death.
Automatically banned Supah_Monkee for dying.

War again raged on as my death became apparant.

Optical had contacted me. He knew the factions were looking to hunt me down. "I´ll pretend to kill you, for two days."
"After that?
"......Public Execution"

Everyone is on the battlefield, slashing and dicing each other.
A podium of obsidian burst up, and I was hoisted upon it.
Optical was there beside me.
"People, this is the person you had been looking for."
Insults began flying everywhere and I felt proud of what was coming.
"I will kill this man." People cheered and laughed and the battlefield stand-stilled.
"Under one condition, YOU STOP THIS WAR!!!"
They agreed, and I was forever banned from Opticraft.
                                                                    THE END
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 10:22:14 pm by DJAlphaWolf »
The self proclaimed OptiCraft Legend

erection

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2013, 09:37:08 pm »
Years pass. The two sides rebuild, and for a while there is peace. As i build back my old house, i see a small grave. 2 others next to it. The first one reads: RIP spyow7. Alright. He was member and trusted for a while. The second: RIP supah. Alright. He was a member with trusted friends. The third: RIP goalie. A look of horror spreads over my face as i remember fighting as a member in the war. Just as i think that i see a gang of players around me. I quickly jump over them abd climb my ladder to height limit. I jump up and punch the sky. I get teleported to the console.
" i cant fight everyone alone. I need spyow and supah " i say to the console.
"Spyow is lost. But here is supah" the console replies.
Together, we hop down onto my ladder. Peering down, we gasp. All of the rebuilding is over. The member/trusted war resumed. Just because of us two.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2013, 10:24:43 pm »
Supah, do not quintuple post. one post is enough. if you wanna tell an entire story, split the post into sections. You can always use the modify button to modify your post.

Also this is a pretty crazy necro. topic's been dead for 3 months.

jh2018

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2013, 01:49:59 am »
Supah, do not quintuple post. one post is enough. if you wanna tell an entire story, split the post into sections. You can always use the modify button to modify your post.

Also this is a pretty crazy necro. topic's been dead for 3 months.

There was a Opticraft Record Necropost already... Goalie necroposted a topic from over 2 years ago...

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2013, 09:59:15 am »
That was kag. Lol. But i thought games like this didnt really matter if they were necroed.