May 03, 2024, 11:20:19 am

Author Topic: The war of Opticraft. (No staff included in this version)  (Read 48011 times)

Dalei

• Somewhere far away
    • View Profile
Re: The war of Opticraft. (No staff included in this version)
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2013, 11:20:57 am »
I use the threat of nuclear attack against the members.  They flee their base in a convoy of AA guns and armored trucks. As a warning, i bomb the remains of their fort with firebombs. A week later, my secret drones spot a nuclear missile launch site.  As a final warning i order a nuke to be tested. The members refuse to stop the bomb launch site construction. So I order a first nuke to be dropped onto their launch site. All in a 20 mile radii die of radiation. The members gather the rest of their troops and march up to the trusted base and go through a series of checkpoints. At each point, they explain their surrender, which satasfies them and orders them to the next checkpoint. At the last checkpoint, all members that are alive scream, "CHAAAAAARGE!!!!" All odds fall into chaos.
-Dale

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2013, 07:14:57 pm »
*360 retrieves his M16 that he used when he was a corporal in Vietnam. * "Oh shoot, I haz no magazines..." All of the sudden, a bayonet appears at the end of the muzzle. "Wicked cool!" *360 runs across No Man's land dodging grenades, shrapnel, debris, mines, mortar rounds, and bullets as he slows down time. He jumps into enemy trench territory...* "Better get down." *He sneaks up behind men manning mounted M2s and picks them off one by one.* No one notices their comrades are disappearing because there are spread far and thin. *360 stands victoriously over the last man.* "I've done it!" All of the sudden, fellow tanks appear. "Wait! Wait! I'm on your siiieeuuuuuu.... Them tanks have committed friendly fire. 360 is unconscious . All of the sudden, he is pulled up and dragged to a building. He is patched up and revived by a fellow trusted named 2468avc.

To be continued.....

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2013, 10:00:35 pm »
I am master of the multiverse.
I destroy 1/10 of the members.
I then destroy their base using nukes and antimatter.
I am invincible mwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

zwaan111

• SMP - trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2013, 05:20:01 pm »
the black hole that was created a long time ago has been sucking up matter for some time, it has become so big that it starts so disort space and time. the time in the past is disorted too, and jh's arrow that was supposed to hit optical is being warped trough time and is still somewhere in the future. optical notices the murder attempt and bans jh.

because of this,

supah, goalie and jh didnt have any staff powers and swansil was never banned.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:24:47 pm by zwaan111 »

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2013, 12:45:03 am »
because of the time warp confusion, chinesehorse somehow magically warps in as a magestic horse? Has Opticraft updated to the newest snapshot? anyways chinesehorse crafts some hay blocks to place around people's bases confusing them, causing them to grief them, therefore getting banned :P
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!

JLSLover123

• Hi there :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2013, 10:17:48 pm »
After that I turn into the JLS band and start singing in celebration although noone like JLS  anyway and therefore hit me with spears.

cattfish0612

• Digging dirt one block at a time :l ^
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2013, 10:32:59 pm »
As jh is hit by spears everyone is warp to spawn where herobrine takes control of opticraft and enslave but a few heros made a daring escape.

PokeyzRule

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2013, 12:33:59 am »
Herobrine is AGAIN removed from minecraft, and Notch force updated all servers, saving MC
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2013, 08:07:55 am »
"We can't sustain these attacks much longer!" The trusted were being overwhelmed. With the member to trusted ratio being over 3:1, something had to be done. Supah stepped forward. "I have an idea." As the plan was being disclosed, a man stepped out from the shadows. It was Cazual. "That could work," he began, "but we need a lot of manpower. And if there's one thing we don't have, its people." Mumbles could be heard. "We have no choice then," Supah sighed, "We'll have to send in the A-team." The A-team consisted of theone7142 (The tactician and trap setter), SalsainaBowl (the inside guy), CazualxGrenade (the tank), and Alpha_Lance (the genius). A voice in the shadows objected. "But sir, we only use them in dire situations!" "How much more dire can we get!?" He was right. It had to be done.

PokeyzRule

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2013, 01:11:14 am »
Then 1.6 updates, and since Horses were added, and I', chinesehorse, I command ALL the horses and we get an Extremely large advantage :) The trusteds ofc
Mew York

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2013, 07:54:24 pm »
then goalie stepsback into the equation.

Supah_

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2013, 09:16:49 pm »
The A-Team move out, with the final addition of the Ex-Griefer. We walk in slow-mo then the members begin shooting arrows so I'm like, "Shit, let's stop walking slow-mo and just run." We sprint and smash into the old warp castle. I see ninjafail tending to his wounds that I gave him the last encounter. He growls and picks up an iron ax. Alpha takes the reigns and evil laughs. Somewhere in New Jersey Zeldie awakens from her sleep. "He laughed......." Anyways, Alpha, "Netrulise him." I smile. "With extra predijuice." He throws his ax and Cazual just steps infront of it. It clunks to the ground off of his armour. He gives an evil smile and advances towards Ninja. Alpha beckons us on and we advance. We smash through tunnels (no protection, Opti has fallen) with me leading the lead, and burning everything I see and chuckles silently. We came across a chasm that had oak wood walkways everywere, and they crawled with members. Alpha ordered us to attack but I cut him off mid-sentence. "Hey," I whispered, "There is naturally spawned sand covering the chasm. "The one, head off and plant TNT along the sand. When your finished report back to us." The One nodded and headed off, back the way we came. Cazual passes him and nods. "Cazual, you finished Ninja?" Caz laughed silently, "And a few more." We anxiously waited and Alpha went AFK for a while to troll Zelda. The One came back. "Done?" He nodded. "Done." I messaged Booorad. "Yo, wanna join the A-Team for a while?" Booorad replied, "As long as I'm not Mr. T." I smiled. "Wire up TNT with a tripwire and Redstone. I'll send The One out to help you." Part I
The self proclaimed OptiCraft Legend

erection

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2013, 04:06:09 pm »
wait, who's even in this A - Team?

Supah_

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2013, 06:32:05 pm »
wait, who's even in this A - Team?

The One, Alpha Lance, Cazual, Me.

Also starring Booorad as special guest
The self proclaimed OptiCraft Legend

erection

JLSLover123

• Hi there :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2013, 12:53:28 pm »
And when JLS gets hit with spears she all of a sudden get godmode and admin and then pours lava all over the members base as that happens I fly over to the 2 people sitting on the wall eating the popcorn and laughs at the members historicaly.