May 15, 2024, 06:03:17 pm

Author Topic: [Xeadin] Krauj1995 Appeal  (Read 1005 times)

Yankeefan121199

• View Profile
[Xeadin] Krauj1995 Appeal
« on: December 27, 2012, 03:56:27 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=krauj1995

Yankeefan121199 has been nice enough to let me use his account to make my (krauj1995) appeal since I'm having trouble with my opticraft account.  I realized I made a mistake by griefing and I don't know if you'll believe me or not when I say I really do feel guilty and sorry for it.  Another thing is that all my chests and protection stones that cannot be deleted by them are in the way of other players such as my younger cousin.  If anything, please just temporarily reinstate my account so my chests and protection stones don't interfer with other players and so I can do something to make it up to the people I messed with.  If you give me a second chance, I promise you won't regret it! Thank you for taking time to read this and have a good day!  :)                
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:50:46 am by Xeadin »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [Xeadin] Krauj1995 Appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 07:59:12 am »
Not only did you (Krauj1995) grief that house, you also, effectively, turned it into a deathtrap-- stirring up quite a bit of a commotion.

(click to show/hide)

I will lift the ban on the account, since you have offered an apology. I do hope that this won't happen again.