May 15, 2024, 09:14:42 pm

Author Topic: [TheRealFamous] My ban for griefing booorad's xp farm?  (Read 1795 times)

AaRoNb690

• View Profile
[TheRealFamous] My ban for griefing booorad's xp farm?
« on: November 11, 2012, 10:13:33 pm »
I didn't ever grief booorad's farm... I used it because my friend recommended it to me but i never griefed it. Is it alright if i ask for some proof? I haven't ever griefed anyone.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:01:09 am by awesomealicia »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: My ban for griefing booorad's xp farm?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 12:00:41 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=aaronb690 You were banned by TheRealFamous, please wait for his response.

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Re: [TheRealFamous] My ban for griefing booorad's xp farm?
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 06:33:07 pm »
First of all, You did grief him whether it was on accident or not. Boorad called me over because some glass was missing from his xp farm. It was nothing probably 3 blocks gone, but when I did /undo. I found out you griefed more than 40 blocks in the area of 15. At this time I could not provide proof of the incident, But you know that you broke blocks in that Xp farm. Before I pardon you, I want you to apologize to Boorad for the damage.

AaRoNb690

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 10:02:27 pm »
First of all Booorad I would like to sincerely apologize for the grief to your xp farm. I would also like to say that the very first time i went up to the spawn area at your xp farm, i noticed that block of glass gone and actually fell down it because that's what i thought you were talking about on the sign that says something about it being a good area for being afk. Either way i honestly apologize for that grief. However, I don't remember ever breaking anything anywhere else in that xp farm. Maybe if i see the other area that was griefed i might remember but i don't recall ever breaking any blocks at your xp farm. Second of all, TheRealFamous, I'm very sorry that you had to go through this with me because i seriously hate griefers and i hate when it happens to me. I know it's your job to do this, but I'm just sorry that you had to do this with me.

I hope to get back on Opticraft as soon as possible. Thank you.

Sincerely,
AaRoNb690

TheRealFamous

• Semper Fi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 02:35:35 am »
You are good to go.
Locked.