April 25, 2024, 11:00:08 pm

Author Topic: Arenae City  (Read 4079 times)

Felix

• View Profile
Arenae City
« on: October 27, 2012, 03:53:19 am »

Arenae City: Meaning "Sand" is a small City built on an Egyptian theme and just a stones throw from the SouthWest Warp easily recognisable by its large sand & sandstone walls enclosing the delights of its tranquil gardens and prominent Pyramid which open out to the residential areas, shops & market stalls, public baths and eventually the docks and sea.

Information regarding Arenae City:

SEE IMAGES:
(click to show/hide)

The houses have been designed to try to imitate and represent the hustle and bustle of a small city centre surrounded with market squares (which are maintained by some residents), fountains, monuments and a shop. Further inside the 'inner walls' is the City Hall with its office and instructions on what life is like inside the city.

SEE IMAGES:
(click to show/hide)

The Main Shop sells primarily edible items, or items that are grown, such as:
(click to show/hide)

At present all houses are rent only due to a turnover of people joining (& leaving) Opticraft and a desire of not being left with a 'ghost town' and also due to some overlapping protection stones
Sorry, but we are not accepting any more residents at this time

Visitors are more than welcome (although the interior of some buildings are off limits).
The Arena Dome was removed due to ps stone issues and replaced with large open garden areas.
As all of the building has been done solely by me, expansion progresses at a slow, but steady rate.

Visit us by either visiting "/warp Southwest" or jump directly to the City Hall by "/home Felix_De_Kat"

OWNER/MAYOR: Felix_De_Kat
CO-OWNER/ASSISTANT MAYOR: Anmakna
CO-OWNER: SPWA117

I use a slightly modified (& mixed) version of both Ornate 5_03 & Johnsmiths

ps... just to clarify:
"modified" = The Glass Blocks have had the centers of them cleared away with only an outer frame visible - Tools & Weapons changed & 'some' other items, like redstone/minecart track/torches etc (using Photoshop)
"mixed" = The mobs (animals/monsters/npc's) from 1 pack have replaced the boring (in my opinion) standard mobs
to make a better and more realistic environment

WARNING these links are 'outside' opticraft:

Thank you for taking the time to view my (small) City information page.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 06:50:45 pm by Felix_De_Kat »
As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a while.
I decided to leave Opticraft for a few reasons.
Goodbye & Good luck in all your endeavours!