May 15, 2024, 02:51:35 pm

Author Topic: [BigBadHenz] State1 appeal  (Read 1867 times)

state1

• View Profile
[BigBadHenz] State1 appeal
« on: October 16, 2012, 04:28:14 pm »
PLZ UN BAND ME PLZ I DID NOTHING I WAS TRYING TO CUT THROUGHT THE AREAS AND I WAS PUTING THE STUFF BACK THEN I WAS BANDED PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO BE UN BANED I DEVOTED ABOUT ^ MONTHES INTO THIS SERVER PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PLZ DONT ACTION MY STUFF PLZ LET ME IN I WAS LOOKING FOR AMINALS BECASUE SOMEONE KILLED THEM AND I WHEN OUT LOOKING PLZ UNBAND ME PLZ I BEG YOU WITH ALL MY HART PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:55:14 pm by Xeadin »

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: MEEEEE HELP!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 04:38:35 pm »
You were banned by BigBadHenz for "multiple ban record", take note that this is your 8TH BAN, you were supposed to get perma-banned after your third ban. Most chances are that you won't get unbanned but it's up to Henz.
Also, locked your poll, there is no need for polls in a ban appeal.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [BigBadHenz] MEEEEE HELP!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 04:46:16 pm »
By the way, I banned him from the forums for thread spamming.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
Re: [BigBadHenz] MEEEEE HELP!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 02:30:14 am »
There is no way I am accepting your ban appeal.

1. Multiple Ban Records
2. Given so many chances that you could've taken advantage of by simply following the rules
3. Your ban appeal is not even formatted correctly and instead you've spammed it.

Your ban appeal is denied and won't be lifted.

Find another server!