May 04, 2024, 10:17:16 pm

Author Topic: Project protection- Czar City.  (Read 4711 times)

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
Project protection- Czar City.
« on: October 10, 2012, 11:43:03 pm »
City name: Czar City

City location: (2460 64 -766 member world)

Contributors: Nick468, Techdude98, caseyboy123, bubblekiller, kurdman899, debator04, nffx2000, eliasdemetriou, johanestrike, megamoltar, jaybrute, Mr_mikester,

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner): nick468

Approximate dimensions: 300 by 300

Number of active residents: 6

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 24

Check out our: progress on the live map
 http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/2473/64/-838/-3/1/0.

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any
: Currently we plan on adding a capitol building for each district and filling in the missing one. After that our main goal is to sell out the rest of the plots and possibly add an underwater district

Why should we grant this city protection?

Czar City is without a doubt one of the most influential and creative masterpieces that I and my amazing team have been able to produce. For Czar is built and run with concepts and creativity that no other town or city have been able to produce thus far. Czar City’s government is based on the concept of a head ruler, with a council of mayoral elites serving under him. Czar will be composed of 9 districts which are all very unique and different. Each one will have a mayor independently running it (with the exception of the head ruler, who will only intervene under extreme circumstances) these district mayors operating independently will make up a council, which will in turn influence the head ruler’s decisions about czar as a whole. Therefore each district mayor will feel responsible to the people of their own district, while also feeling responsible for czar as a whole, giving Czar a united but yet independent feel which is what we strive for.
Czar will operate all of its official business through various forms, certificates, and documents. These will give Czar a unique image in how it is run and operated.
•   Among the forms for individual citizens are citizenship certificates, deeds to homes and businesses, mayoral certificates, criminal records, fines and taxes, and much more.
•   Among the forms for societies and businesses outside Czar are partnership contracts, deeds to ownership, deed to czar access, and many others
All in all, adding documents to the city mix makes people feel more realistic and interactive with the city.

Czar will have an interconnected railroad system that will do its part in connecting many points of interest in opticraft. Such intuitive ideas are vital in improving the culture and nature of what Czar city is about.
All in all, Czar will be an interconnected, living, breathing, city that interacts with its citizens and societies around it. Engineering creative ideas is what our life blood strives on. Our goal is to add to add a sense of culture to Opticraft, both internally and externally. Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 11:56:38 pm by techdude98 »

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
Re: Project protection- Czar City.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 11:45:28 pm »
Well, I have seen this place and WOW  :o

This place totally derserves a protection :)

Good luck

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 12:02:56 am »
I have been to this town numerous times, and it deserves the protection 100%.

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

debater04

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 01:12:51 am »
I realize I'm kinda biased wanting protection for the city. However, I also know just how much work and time has been spent on building the city and would love for the city to have protection.

Supported

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 01:17:50 am »
It deserves CP if you ask me. It is laid out into easy to use districts. Can and has many nice looking and functioning buildings.

nffx2000

• You cant be sucsseful without sucsess
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 01:20:48 am »
I have been through the development of the city of Czar (I am a district owner). The districts are going to be luxury as practicly stated above. Its taken almost a year to plan, Gather and put it all together. Therefor I belive in city protection for Czar.

Supported

Megamoltar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 12:40:46 am »
I know that i have worked hard on this city, And i think we all have. This city is a Great city. I think we deserve it for our support to Opticraft and Opticalza. Thnx
-Megamoltar

Megamoltar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 02:04:33 am »
Also i am the Maester of Czar. :)

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 11:15:30 pm »
Accepted, use /region addmember czar playername to add members.

bubblekiller

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 04:29:53 pm »
Congratz to my old town and friends wish i was still with  u guys
[/img]http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJw9yjsKgDAMANA9p8gFBOvvAIoOrgrOKQYJ1ghJe3833_zGN0aymxkWMc84JXLHhzMlXIrLqzjrJcpsEP-7ZTJc-RQ4RDMbbkVNnL/