May 15, 2024, 01:38:01 am

Author Topic: Not really sure if it's a bug, but it's about people falling in the void.  (Read 1381 times)

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
Whenever I go into a vehicle (Boat, Minecart, etc.), Then I do something like /warp market. Then, all I do is fall out of the cart for no random reason. Then, I try a command again, and it sends me into the void, losing all items. Has anyone noticed this? Or am I the only one that just found this? You guys can try it out, and put all your things in a chest.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
This does not belong in Software discussion. Moving to SMP Support.

-----

Exit the boat/ minecart before you use ANY commands, such as the warps or homes. You're bound to run into situations like this.

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
This happens a lot. But it was even worse in 1.3.1... You couldn't even go to the Nether! The reason of this is the world loading. It can't load fast enough to let you spawn on the blocks. Because there are no blocks loaded, you will fall in The Void. This happens sometimes too if you warp to a home in the Sky. You will fall then and land on blocks. Tough, sometimes you survive that and sometimes not. Use Optifine to prevent this but it can still happen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

illiwill

• Smp Trusted/Classic Recruit
    • View Profile
Or it could just be people are dying in the End :P