May 15, 2024, 02:18:01 pm

Author Topic: [joshskiizz] I was banned for doing my job?  (Read 944 times)

adamtherealone

• View Profile
[joshskiizz] I was banned for doing my job?
« on: October 02, 2012, 10:48:39 pm »
I work for KillAndSurf, and i was banned for greifing his farm, what, how is that possible. My job is to tend to his farms and make new ones. But i guess that joshskiizz didnt know that i worked for him. i was never told anything about where i "griefed"
so i stand to beleive that it was simply a mistake. i would love it if i  would be unbanned for a mistake made by the operator.
And when i get back in (assuming that you have unbanned me; which i see no reason not to unban me) i will certainly have a talk with KillAndSurf and his brother so that they both know that it was a mistake and it wont happen again. I dont now wether or not i went out of bounds or something and they didnt approve of it, but i would surely hope to straighten this out!

Thank you for reading this, my sincere gratitudes
-Adamtherealone
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:53:31 pm by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: I was banned for doing my job?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 10:53:05 pm »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=adamtherealone

I banned you for griefing Lecheman's farm. Not KillAndSurf. This ban is only one day. So I really don't think this is necessary and I'm sure you can wait it out. You griefed some of his Melon farm and part of his Wheat farm. Also, I'm a moderator, not an operator.

Edit:
Locked, ban expired.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 05:39:51 am by joshskiizz »